Author Topic: Is it time to cut our losses?  (Read 282 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Is it time to cut our losses?
« on: November 01, 2023, 03:24:42 AM »
  Is it time to "cut our losses" in Ukraine?  It seems that no matter how much debt we assume, the PTB in the Ukraine, cannot seem to put it all
   together.  There are accusations coming out of that place, claiming that so many government officials are stealing that country bind.

Did TM7 had more foresight than many of us, concerning that conflict, when it first came about?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Is it time to cut our losses?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 10:57:20 AM »
  Is it time to "cut our losses" in Ukraine?  It seems that no matter how much debt we assume, the PTB in the Ukraine, cannot seem to put it all
   together.  There are accusations coming out of that place, claiming that so many government officials are stealing that country bind.

Did TM7 had more foresight than many of us, concerning that conflict, when it first came about?

Cut our losses on financing one of the most corrupt governments in world? How about we should never have gotten involved in the 1st place?

Did anti America tm7 have more foresight into his hero Pooten invading and killing innocent civilians?

What do you think? :o
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 12:35:37 PM »

Cut our losses on financing one of the most corrupt governments in world? How about we should never have gotten involved in the 1st place?

Did anti America tm7 have more foresight into his hero Pooten invading and killing innocent civilians?

Without trying to look up old posts..

As I recall, both you, I and many others were upset at Russia invading this breakaway state from the Soviet Union..and didn't see much harm
   in helping the Ukraine out in their struggle..

At the same time, TM was shouting warnings.  Yes, TM had some unorthodox ideas, but this one seems to have been proven out.

I am still miffed over the Russian aggression...but Ukraine seems to have mismanaged their US provided opportunity..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 01:04:53 PM »

Without trying to look up old posts..

As I recall, both you, I and many others were upset at Russia invading this breakaway state from the Soviet Union..and didn't see much harm
   in helping the Ukraine out in their struggle..

At the same time, TM was shouting warnings.  Yes, TM had some unorthodox ideas, but this one seems to have been proven out.

I am still miffed over the Russian aggression...but Ukraine seems to have mismanaged their US provided opportunity..

I was absolutely against the Russian invasion, and killing civilias, but I was NEVER for the aid. It's a European issue as far as I'm concerned.
As far as TM7s warnings, all I remember is his dogmatic screwball support of Pooten wiping out the nazis running the Ukraine, and he (TM7) being the only expert on all things Russian.

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2023, 01:29:50 PM »

He did... To say he is unamerican or that Putin is his hero or anti Semitic is untrue. There were many times I did not believe what he said only to find out later he was right. Do you have to back all Jews to not be anti Semitic? Now carry on with the name calling I’ve heard it all before...

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 01:44:57 PM »
If the Ukraine rulers had just let Russia have the two districts that are majority Russian supporters, this war would not exist.

The Crimea BS would not go away but there was no fighting before this war in Crimea, only the two districts who voted to be annexed by Russia but Ukraine leaders said no were in continual fighting since 2014.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2023, 02:14:20 AM »
  From Dee;

"
I was absolutely against the Russian invasion, and killing civilias, but I was NEVER for the aid. It's a European issue as far as I'm concerned.
As far as TM7s warnings, all I remember is his dogmatic screwball support of Pooten wiping out the nazis running the Ukraine, and he (TM7) being the only expert on all things Russian."

Yes, the Ukraine situation is primarily a European problem, but we all know they regularly shirk their duties, not even paying their fair share of NATO.
   So if any help was to go to the Ukraine..it would by default have to come from us..   A tragic situation all around

BTW; Americans still being  blocked from leaving Gaza.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/trapped-gaza-2-weeks-hundreds-american-citizens-leave/story?id=104223171

Does this portend anothe Afghan-style pullouit by the Bidenites?

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2023, 02:54:33 AM »
  From Dee;

"
As far as TM7s warnings, all I remember is his dogmatic screwball support of Pooten wiping out the nazis running the Ukraine, and he (TM7) being the only expert on all things Russian."

Yes, the Ukraine situation is primarily a European problem, but we all know they regularly shirk their duties, not even paying their fair share of NATO.
   So if any help was to go to the Ukraine..it would by default have to come from us..   A tragic situation all around

BTW; Americans still being  blocked from leaving Gaza.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/trapped-gaza-2-weeks-hundreds-american-citizens-leave/story?id=104223171

Does this portend anothe Afghan-style pullouit by the Bidenites?

I don't care if the European NATO countries are paying their fair share, I think NATO is an expensive joke. We are not,  or should not be obligated to NATO, the Ukraine is not strategically important to us, and NATO is as corrupt as the UN,
We should get out of both.

Americans in Gaza. The world knows what the Palestinians are, especially Americans. If they went into Gaza willingly, let them figure out for themselves how to get out. It is not the countrys job to rescue dumbass Americans who do stupid stuff.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2023, 04:45:25 PM »

Latest Col. McGregor  interview .
                                                        https://youtu.be/PabGlfduLJE