Author Topic: Is this the first of a series?  (Read 558 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Is this the first of a series?
« on: November 22, 2023, 08:06:23 AM »
   Car bomb explodes on the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls.  All 4 international bridges over the Niagara river now closed.

Is this the start of a series or contaigon of events we can thank the Biden bunch for?  Open borders can be deadly ...for many.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/rainbow-bridge-us-canada-closed-explosion-sources/story?id=105102476

Apparently the authorities had some kind of warning, because reports say the gates at the nnd of the bridges were closed.

Here, an eyewitness explains..   

https://www.wgrz.com/video/news/local/witness-describes-explosion-at-the-rainbow-bridge-in-niagara-falls/71-c93a00cc-6ad9-4867-bb4a-b3d7a6bc9dd2
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Is this the first of a series?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 09:04:54 AM »
 It seems this may not be the first of a series.  It seems Christian churches arte having their front doors crashed on a regular basis now..

It seems somebody took the "open door" invitation literal;

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/church-of-the-open-door-crash-18494089.php

https://www.wcvb.com/article/stolen-car-slams-into-randolph-church-police-looking-for-3-teens/32971424
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 09:15:11 AM »
So at the present, they're not at all sure if there was a bomb, or if the gas tank ruptured when the car crashed. Eye witness says there was no explosion.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2023, 10:20:45 AM »
So at the present, they're not at all sure if it was a bomb, or if the gas tank exploded when the car crashed. Not much reliable information yet.

Nope not yet,  but it looks suspicious.  Nevertheless, that is why I opened the query with a question mark.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2023, 03:29:52 PM »
 If it was a bomb, just the beginning!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2023, 02:21:42 AM »

But it wasn't a bomb, nor was it a terrorist attack. It was a husband and wife killed in a big car wreck.

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2023, 03:59:30 AM »
IMHO it’s another sterilized news report in favor of Biden regime,
 They state more security above the already increased security because of the Holiday. Why if it was an honest mistake and explosion that shot the car very high into the Air

Coming home last night listening to the patriot radio station. I don’t recall who the commentator, it had to be 10 pm or so EST.
  It was stated that the Car speed into the area then exploded.
He also said it had explosives in it, and while investigating they believed there was another vehicle involved, and we’re looking for it.

So who’s getting the real Story

https://abcnews.go.com/US/rainbow-bridge-us-canada-closed-explosion-sources/story?id=105102476

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2023, 04:44:16 AM »
Well, the commie go ernor of New York says it wasn’t a terrorist attack, but the police on scene say it was, and they found explosive devices in the car. Guess we’ll see who’s lying soon enough.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2023, 06:04:53 AM »
  The gates at the bridge entrances were closed tight.  They are normally wide open..unless they need to  be closed for some emergency.

That goes for all thr bridges across the Niagara River, so I can only expect that there was some intel which caused them to close up !

As expected, the left says.."no evidence of a terrorist attack", on that same day...as they always do.

BTW; Don't believe Gov Hochul..most NYers  outside the big, foolish cities, believe that she's a bigger liar trhan either Joe or Hunter..and toss in
   Adam Schiff and Hillary along with them !
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2023, 07:56:44 AM »
Any updates on this? I'm trying to figure out who is lying.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2023, 08:39:35 AM »
Prolly exploded cuz it was one of those dang cheap British cars, a Bentley I think it was called. Besides everybody knows when a gas tank explodes it blows the cars way up in the air, well in movies and TV shows at least even if not in real life.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2023, 09:16:44 AM »
  Headline says :   "FBI: Rainbow Bridge crash, explosion not connected to terrorism"

....  But Toronto, NY City and other places are on alert !   Now, why would they get their panties in a wad, just because
   a couple in Buffalo... decided to "end it all"?

Move on folks..nothing to see here...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2023, 11:52:57 AM »
Any updates on this? I'm trying to figure out who is lying.

Could very well be the "Fake News"... as usual..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2023, 09:25:38 AM »
Update on bridge crash..

A former jarhead friend (gunny sgt) who works at EMT told me.  They are basically an American couple around 60 years of age, with no "foreign ties" so far
   as anyone can figure..

At least on the surface a happy, married couple with an operating business.  Yes, it was a Bentley..and No..nobody can figure out what happened.

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2023, 10:04:12 AM »
Thats pretty much what the news said after everyone got over their panic.