Author Topic: Really weird how things go, when half the population had lost trheir minds...  (Read 196 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  This article explains how a career criminal, drug addict, woman abuser..has fabulous statues erected to honor him, while statues erected to honor
     real heroes like George Washingtoin, Robert E Lee, J.E.B. Stuart, Thomas Jefferson and even Christopher Columbus...all foiund desecration...

https://www.frontpagemag.com/george-floyd-and-the-fall-of-minneapolis/

From the article:
     The Minneapolis intersection where Floyd died has been officially designated “George Perry Floyd Square.” A 6-foot bust of Floyd sits on a marble base in New York City’s Union Square. A 700-lb. statue of a tank-topped Floyd sprawls on a park bench outside City Hall in Newark, New Jersey. Floyd’s image, often crowned with a halo, abounds on everything from t-shirts and bumper stickers to artwork and murals from Minneapolis to Berlin to Kenya to Syria. Apart from Barack Obama and Michael Jackson, Floyd may be the most recognizable black man worldwide of the 21st century.

So, just to prove they have lost their minds, they then did this:

In a sad irony, during the 2020 “summer of Floyd” when rioting over his death consumed the nation, a statue of Frederick Douglass was torn down in Rochester, New York where the most recognizable black man of his century had helped shuttle slaves to freedom in the Underground Railroad. What a tragic commentary on how far the Left has dragged down role models for blacks from the proud, self-made icon Douglass to a drug-addicted criminal whom the Left holds up as an idol solely because he was “victimized” by “white supremacy.”

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline moamonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
Watched this movie this afternoon. Nothing I didn’t already know or hadn’t already surmised. Still, to see it all displayed in packaged form left me utterly disgusted. And now, having Chauvin, an innocent man, railroaded by a bunch of liberal wannabes, stabbed in prison. Attacked while incarcerated for doing his job. It brings on a rage. It makes one want to take vengeance on each and every one that put him there.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
 Not sure if the people that are pushing this agenda, knows how it might turn out. Had to have started 20-30 years ago, brainwashing kids in school. Instead of showing how Nancy Green, aka, Aunt Jemima, made something of herself by working and smart business moves, they take her memory down. Far as I'm concerned, she was the Oprey Winfrey of her day. Not sure I'll be around long enough to see how it turns out. Hope there's enough 18-35 year olds out there to put the pieces back together someday!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
      Nancy Green was a smart woman, smart enouigh to become the firs tblack American millionaire.  Her great grandchildren are disturbed by the
   actions of the wokeists. 
   Perhaps they were receiving residuals, each time her likeness was used on a product...and that is OK sonce she earned it..

..But the wokeists don't care, they made their sick point..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)