Author Topic: now we have global spinning  (Read 228 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: now we have global spinning
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 07:47:55 AM »
No and they never will. The global warming scam is well under way. Its maybe the biggest scam for a global government to have power over our lives, extract money from us, and tell us how we need to live. They have been teaching it now for a few decades, and lots of people have been brainwashed into the idea.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 09:07:07 AM »
How they got every major scientific group in the world to buy into it is beyond me. :)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 09:23:07 AM »
I don't know what the snowflakes
think that mankind is supposed to
do if the planet was indeed spinning
faster and faster.
That only means that we'll all be
tossed out into space and die.
Boo Hoo

Reminds me of those people that
were upset with the last big
"newsworthy " ending of the world,
and their plan was to be aloft in a
plane as the world ended.
None of em stated exactly where
they were going to land afterwards,
or what they would do when the fuel
ran out, or if the earth's atmosphere
burned up and disappeared
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2023, 12:18:13 PM »
The majority are not always right.  Just 150 years ago doctors used bloodletting.  The majority of the world in the Middle Ages though the earth was the center of the universe and the sun rotated around the earth. 

Global warming is not ALL man made, only about maybe 1/3.  Volcanic eruptions, volcanic rock releases CO2 for years.  The Earth wobbles on it's axis and has moved a few degrees closer to the sun in summer recently.  Cutting down trees in Brazil to make farmland has also contributed.

No mater what man does to cut back on carbon emissions, it will not be enough.  An electric car during manufacture and driving it for it's life produces 39 tons of CO2.  The same gasoline car produces about 60 tons.  So that is only about 1/3 less.  Manufacturing steel requires coal.  Smelting metals require higher temperatures than electric can produce.   Making glass requires natural gas or propane.  Even if you produce all your power from windmills and solar panels, windmills and solar panels have to be made using fossil fuels.  Steel, fiberglass, glass, wiring, etc, require melting in its raw form.  So if 1/3 of the carbon is from transportation, 1/3 from manufacturing, 1/3 from various other things, gee, how are you going to stop volcanoes and rocks, earth tilting, etc.  Not going to happen.  So why punish us with higher costs, higher taxes, lower standard of living, no meat eating, reducing population thus reducing taxpayers.  It is stupid they way the left is going about it. 

Opelika Portal
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2023, 01:00:29 PM »
The majority are not always right.  Just 150 years ago doctors used bloodletting.  The majority of the world in the Middle Ages though the earth was the center of the universe and the sun rotated around the earth. 

Global warming is not ALL man made, only about maybe 1/3.  Volcanic eruptions, volcanic rock releases CO2 for years.  The Earth wobbles on it's axis and has moved a few degrees closer to the sun in summer recently.  Cutting down trees in Brazil to make farmland has also contributed.

No mater what man does to cut back on carbon emissions, it will not be enough.  An electric car during manufacture and driving it for it's life produces 39 tons of CO2.  The same gasoline car produces about 60 tons.  So that is only about 1/3 less.  Manufacturing steel requires coal.  Smelting metals require higher temperatures than electric can produce.   Making glass requires natural gas or propane.  Even if you produce all your power from windmills and solar panels, windmills and solar panels have to be made using fossil fuels.  Steel, fiberglass, glass, wiring, etc, require melting in its raw form.  So if 1/3 of the carbon is from transportation, 1/3 from manufacturing, 1/3 from various other things, gee, how are you going to stop volcanoes and rocks, earth tilting, etc.  Not going to happen.  So why punish us with higher costs, higher taxes, lower standard of living, no meat eating, reducing population thus reducing taxpayers.  It is stupid they way the left is going about it. 

Actually the carbon foot print of an EV is larger than the gasoline vehicle.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/lifetime-carbon-emissions-electric-vehicles-vs-gasoline-cars-2021-06-29/
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2023, 03:38:44 PM »
The global warming hoax is just that. The marxists don't give a crap about whether its happening or not.  They are just using it as a scare tactic for a complete power grab. Its well known by now when people are afraid they bend over to government power. The recent covid scare test they ran is a perfect example. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2023, 05:36:49 PM »
I don't give a rat's ass what my carbon footprint is. I do not believe in man made global warming. Besides not so long ago those folks who are worried were worried then that the global warming would lead to another ice age. Bet that would cool down all that warming.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2023, 11:06:41 PM »
i love me some global warming. 2 days from christmas and we only have a dusting of snow on the ground. usually theres a couple feet.
blue lives matter