Author Topic: Illegal Border Jumpers To Be Arrested If Entering Texas Illegally  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Illegal Border Jumpers To Be Arrested If Entering Texas Illegally
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2023, 12:25:22 AM »
The whole matter could definitely
be handled if not for interference from
the federal gubmint employees.

and we know that aint happening
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2023, 12:52:23 AM »
won't be as appealing as free money and a 5 star hotel room.
there lies the only real way to stop it and thats to quit feeding and sheltering them and even quit transporting them to places that will. hopefully thats trumps plan.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2023, 03:24:41 AM »
  From Lloyd;
   " I still dont understand jailing them. even jail is an upgrade for them and at worse they will be sent back after a few squares."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easy explanation...  If they are jailed on basic rations and minimum benefits for a few months, they won't be earning any wages, or getting any
  benefits to send back.

They won't be earning anything back home (wherever that is) either.. Which may prove too costly to venture across the border again.

Being jailed for a few months...may expose potential terrorists also.. something the feds should be doing as a matter of routine.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2023, 03:39:49 AM »
Some folks just aren't paying attention. Most of the border jumper are paying thousands of dollars to fly into pickup areas, already have high end cell phones to document their journey, and are well dressed in the latest sports related clothing. They're hardly the traditional definition of poor refugees.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Drilling Man

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2023, 04:28:50 AM »
  Dee, I've noticed the same thing, the really poor ones, can't afford to make that trip.

DM

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2023, 04:30:18 AM »
 Read a news article couple weeks ago. They've acknowledged that they know of men from the ME and Africa have been found in the crowds. Pretty sure they didn't swim across, so you know their plants. And that's just a few they ''found'', coming across. To bad you boys in Texas can't bring back Judge Roy Bean. Maybe a few of them swinging from light posts might slow them down some.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2023, 05:42:04 AM »
its why i said simply take them back. very few could aford to pay again and are still indebted to the cartels that brought them over the first time
  Dee, I've noticed the same thing, the really poor ones, can't afford to make that trip.

DM
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2023, 05:43:44 AM »
you make some valid points and my only argument is how much it costs tax payers to keep them in prison. it costs about a 100 bucks a day to keep a prisoner locked up. 20 bucks worth of gas will take a bus load back. multiply that 100 bucks by the thousands coming in every dayl then where is this prison that can hold a 100k? Are texas taxpayers going to build it. im sure right now their prisons are just like MIs and every other state, filled to the brim. you guys will really be bitching because texas has to build texas state prisons not idaho or wisconson. you sure not getting any federal help today. its why this will never happen on any kind of a scale large enough to do any good. what it is is abbot thumbing his nose at biden and i respect him for that. 
  From Lloyd;
   " I still dont understand jailing them. even jail is an upgrade for them and at worse they will be sent back after a few squares."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easy explanation...  If they are jailed on basic rations and minimum benefits for a few months, they won't be earning any wages, or getting any
  benefits to send back.

They won't be earning anything back home (wherever that is) either.. Which may prove too costly to venture across the border again.

Being jailed for a few months...may expose potential terrorists also.. something the feds should be doing as a matter of routine.
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2023, 06:13:29 AM »
Read a news article couple weeks ago. They've acknowledged that they know of men from the ME and Africa have been found in the crowds. Pretty sure they didn't swim across, so you know their plants. And that's just a few they ''found'', coming across. To bad you boys in Texas can't bring back Judge Roy Bean. Maybe a few of them swinging from light posts might slow them down some.

you have to remember 40% of texas are democratic liberals that weren't born with a set. Their sure not going to do any vigilante work. most of those that have the balls are to old to do anything. then wow be to the first one that killed one. theyd have him in the electric chair in a month. it wouldnt be a dammed bit different if it was in MI or in your own state.
blue lives matter

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2023, 08:13:22 AM »

you have to remember 40% of texas are democratic liberals that weren't born with a set. Their sure not going to do any vigilante work. most of those that have the balls are to old to do anything. then wow be to the first one that killed one. theyd have him in the electric chair in a month. it wouldnt be a dammed bit different if it was in MI or in your own state.
Unfortunately Lloyd, you are correct, 100% When you see videos of a minority group in a high school, beating the crap out of a white kid, and some how, they ''find'' the white kid was at fault! And, if any punishment is handed out, maybe a suspension at most. Look at what's happened in South Africa in the past year. They want to do it here!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman