Author Topic: Maine Takes Trump Off Their Primary Ballot  (Read 286 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Maine Takes Trump Off Their Primary Ballot
« on: December 28, 2023, 01:45:13 PM »
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Maine Takes Trump Off Their Primary Ballot
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2023, 04:38:40 PM »
 Well, he's back on the ballot in Colorado. Just proves, legal system in this country is broke. Lawyers just concerned with political agenda, and not what is right or wrong!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 05:38:50 PM »
Anybody still not think we are in the middle of a communist takeover? This could get ugly.
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 01:15:59 AM »
naw this is just some relatively unknown politicians looking for their 5 minutes of fame, free campaigning and with that a chance for higher office. i dont believe for a second they are dumb enough to think it will work. just part of their plan
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2023, 02:31:19 AM »
  Which court is more &^$#@% up....Colorado or Maine ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 04:08:52 AM »
Again they know he can't be beat fairly, so they have to cheat, lie, and trampel the constitution to stop him. The SCOTUS can't rule soon enough on this corrupt BS. Maybe all the red states should remove Biden from the ballot since he is illegally letting millions of migrants cross freely into this country.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 12:17:32 PM »
Again they know he can't be beat fairly, so they have to cheat, lie, and trampel the constitution to stop him. The SCOTUS can't rule soon enough on this corrupt BS. Maybe all the red states should remove Biden from the ballot since he is illegally letting millions of migrants cross freely into this country.
  You have more faith in SCOTUS  making the right decision than me .  I'D bet it wont be a 9 -0  vote in Trumps favor . 

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2023, 12:52:09 PM »
  You have more faith in SCOTUS  making the right decision than me .  I'D bet it wont be a 9 -0  vote in Trumps favor .
I can guarantee you, there are at least 2, with a possible 3rd that will vote against him!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman