Author Topic: Colorado Dems want to 'cancel' elections..  (Read 1234 times)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Colorado Dems want to 'cancel' elections..
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2023, 08:17:44 AM »
As usual, your fashion advice is spot on. Should have gone with the baby blue ensemble!

Offline Casull

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2023, 08:21:54 AM »
^^^^

Well it appears you are not bright enough too or cannot refute what I wrote, just throw out insults as usual. About as bright as your orange messiah.
GuzziJohn

Very solid argument.  You can't go after the criminals committing THIS crime because you're not going after the other criminals committing THAT crime.  Brilliant.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2023, 10:00:10 AM »
Trump WAS putting a 2% tariff on CHINESE made goods to help bring American made products back home and to help pay down the national debt.  Biden took it off.  Shows who was pro-China.  That was probably a doctored picture of Trump.  I've seen doctored pictures of Michelle Obama, or maybe they weren't, with a little mustache and a bulge in her pants. 

If JB goes back in, America is finished as a nation.  Soaring debt, hyperinflation by 2025, millions of illegals, illegal voting, pedophiles run amuck destroying our children and grandchildren, no middle class only rich and 90% poor. 

Since Jimmy Carter started the Education department, our education system has gone from #1 in the world to #27 or 28.  Still dropping.  Dropping college entrance scores.  Didn't work. 

Since LBJ started the Federal Welfare department and $4 trillion dollars later we have gone from 13% poverty to 14% poverty.  Didn't work.

Since the Department of Energy was formed, still haven't solved any energy problems.  Only one nuclear power plant was built in the last 40+ years.  Solar, wind, and electric cars are mostly due to government subsidies.  How are they going to pay for highways with no gasoline or diesel being sold?  Alabama is charging a $75 tax on electric or natural gas or propane cars to cover the lack of per gallon tax from the sale of gasoline.  How are the Feds going to continue to pay for the Interstate highway system or other highway or bridge projects?  Have they figured this out yet.  Also, they threw up so many windmills without thinking how they were going to get the power to where it is needed across private land to cities.  No transmission lines. 

Government can't change peoples emotions, lifestyle, feelings, etc. by spending money.  Can't teach people morals or how not to kill or destroy property.  Can't do it in school, this comes from the parents.  No amount of money can change this.  Only Jesus Christ can change people's hearts, not education. 

Opelika Portal

Online Mule 11

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2023, 11:06:18 AM »
As usual, your fashion advice is spot on. Should have gone with the baby blue ensemble!

A trip to the Gaza Strip would change your perspective on fashion... 200 mph with a view of concrete before impact.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2023, 03:43:38 PM »
Opinions of liberal news.  Trumps policies helped me, my family, and everyone I know.  Like I said, most anti-Trumpers on this site are liberals and work for the government in some form or fashion.  The government caused all our problems, not helped them. 

Giving money to UNWED mothers who probably live with someone.  Helps destroy marriage.

Free Trade Agreements shipped jobs overseas, even Union jobs, and low skilled jobs that kept families in the middle class.

Foreign aid to enemies. 

Not closing the border.

Taking away tax credits on charitable donations which helped the poor and needy.  We once had full tax write offs, no more.  This increased the need for GOVERNMENT welfare.

Getting involved in endless foreign wars. 

Feds getting involved in local politics and police work, when it is unnecessary. 

Pushing the war in Ukraine instead of pushing for some type of peace agreement. 
Opelika Portal

Offline DDZ

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2024, 07:16:40 AM »
Oh, look one of the America hating leftists found a photoshopped picture of Trump.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online Mule 11

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2024, 10:17:50 AM »
Oh, look one of the America hating leftists found a photoshopped picture of Trump.
Probably a picture of him on his way to the corner where he services Johns for free with a superimposed pic...

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2024, 04:59:11 AM »
Probably a picture of him on his way to the corner where he services Johns for free with a superimposed pic...

Quite likely a photoshop job..fuzzy neckline and those legs could only be attached to a fag...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...And Guzzi....

Come on Guzzi, let's be honest here.  Comparing the Biden administration with the Trump administration..let's have a look..

Under Trump                               Under Democrats

Gasoline $2.00                                up to $4.00, now $3.79

Eggs $.99-$ 1.49                             went to $5.00, now $ 2.50

401K   was gaining well                        now "holding" or losing dramatically

clothing                                             at least double the price

federal taxes  holding                          increasing, with new taxes added

..Be real,  I was born on a Friday , but not LAST Friday..  Every time I go to the grocery store, hardware store, a restaurant, or pay my utility
    bills, democrat policies have me paying about double what it was when Trump was running things.  I'm not alone in that, everybody can see it.

Now, would you like to discuss gun owner's freedoms under the two parties?  How about religious freedom?  Then there is freedom of speech
     and the "cancel culkture" !  Or would you like to discuss babies being murdered before they are even born..

Do you endorse the mutilation of little children?  Are you in favor of taxpayers having to pay for surgically constructed genitals for "soldiers"?

Or perhaps some folks should forego their lunch.. so as to feed a mob of illegals..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2024, 03:06:19 PM »
You first IG:
Some of you here are calling Biden a criminal without a single indictment let alone a conviction. Your boy has 91, yes 91 criminal indictments against him and has been found liable in several civil cases. Now if this was reversed you all would be screaming from the mountain tops how such a person could ever be allowed on any ballot and that the court system is treating him with kid gloves which exactly what they are doing with Trump. Convince me otherwise
Biden's economy is roaring like a jet on takeoff. Inflation back under control without a recession, lowest unemployment, greatly increased mfg jobs and jobs in general, gas prices coming down and staying down even in boom times, stock market now growing strong and steady, producing the most oil ever but with incresing green programs, and more.
Now the border. No it is not under control. Biden is doing what he can in the most humane ways possible with what little power the president has over it. Who has the primary responsibility, the republican congress. What are they doing about it? Then look at TX. Abbot coming down hard on brown folk but like the republicans always do will never come down on the employers. If the borders could be totally sealed Trumps little palace in Florida would probably have to cease operating along with much construction and truck farming. Then who will work the meat processing plants and all the other crappy jobs most American citizens can't or are not willing to do?
GuzziJohn
Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 View List

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2024, 03:40:36 AM »
Biden's economy is roaring like a jet on takeoff. Inflation back under control without a recession, lowest unemployment, greatly increased mfg jobs and jobs in general, gas prices coming down and staying down even in boom times, stock market now growing strong and steady, producing the most oil ever but with incresing green programs, and more.
Now the border. No it is not under control. Biden is doing what he can in the most humane ways possible with what little power the president has over it. Who has the primary responsibility, the republican congress. What are they doing about it? Then look at TX. Abbot coming down hard on brown folk but like the republicans always do will never come down on the employers. If the borders could be totally sealed Trumps little palace in Florida would probably have to cease operating along with much construction and truck farming. Then who will work the meat processing plants and all the other crappy jobs most American citizens can't or are not willing to do?
GuzziJohn

No proof in anything above Guz-et
Unless you have some sterilized news reports about Joe the crook

We have enough oil to clear the national Debt "If we pulled it " but the Criminal in Charge can’t even complete a 5 sentence speech let alone accomplish anything else, his handlers are doing great at ruining our country.
You know this but refuse to admit it, I’m sure you think someone or something will happen and magically make it better.

You all are all living in a Fantasy