Author Topic: THe Democrat cartel had it in mind all along..  (Read 273 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
THe Democrat cartel had it in mind all along..
« on: December 27, 2023, 09:42:56 AM »
  They have not even planned upon Donald Trump ever running again.  They have schemed and planned, and have reached a conclusion that they
   would use the most evil plans if necessary, to keep Trump from running..  No plot too ugly or too evil to deter them.

No secret, even the dumbest Demonrat has known of their plan right along..

https://www.frontpagemag.com/as-california-and-others-move-to-bar-trump-from-ballot-remember-biden-said-this-would-happen/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: THe DE$mocrat cartelhad it in mind all along..
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 10:08:50 AM »
They want to divide America even more.  Some Red states are moving to ban Biden from their ballots.  At least the Michigan supreme court said they couldn't ban Trump in Michigan.  Now Colorado will probably go to the Supreme Court and if struck down, California's will be struck down also. 
Opelika Portal
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 11:51:37 AM »
 I'm afraid we might end up seeing the balkanization of this country. Instead of a United States, a divided states, similar to what the EU looks like now. Blue area's, both coasts, southern part of Texas, Chicago and the like being the blue. Parts of the Midwest,  a lot of the southern and western area's, red-conservative. Sad to think we might someday need a ''passport'' to cross the Mississippi river. The only other alternative, a civil war. Not sure what might be the better alternative?
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2023, 12:06:49 PM »
Most of us on the forum, if not all, are old enough to remember when the USA was thought to be by most in the world as the greatest country on planet earth. If we are still the best, then the world is screwed! Our government at the Federal, and some state levels have become Un-American, and even communist in nature. We are so divided, I don't think it can be fixed without a revolution. Both political parties are corrupt. Soon, the Republican party will be just as corrupt as the Democratic party. It's really close. At my age, I don't think I will be around to see the occurrence of a revolution and the outcome, but our Grandkids and Great grandkids will. We have let them down.

As Dee states in some of his comments on the forum........We have become the Un-united States Of America. What is happening in Colorado, and other places is just the tip of the iceberg. I don't think I'm being Pessimistic. I think I'm seeing thing's more like a Realist.

Pessimists tend to focus on the negative aspects of a situation and expect the worst outcome. Optimists, on the other hand, tend to focus on the positive and expect the best outcome. Realists, (I believe), try to see things as they are and make practical assessments based on reality. Things are really bad!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: THe Democrat cartel had it in mind all along..
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 01:19:51 PM »
  All the great civilizations or empires fell not from attack from the outside, but from ROT on the inside.

Public officials who take bribes and favors from the enemy..     Supposedly brilliant minds who fall for new, "revolutionary ideas",

... And leaders who take on wives or lovers who are working for the enemy !

This could not so easily happen, if most citizens are not distracted by other things...drugs, drink, sports, music, entertainment etc., etc.

..But people forget their God and grow fat, happy and lazy..

Perhaps it is time to take another look at Alexander Fraser tytler's explanation the life cycle of democracies.  Cycle starts... and finishes, at the top.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2023, 02:18:15 PM »
Pretty much! Nothing new under the sun. Technology changes, but people don't.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2023, 02:27:39 PM »
They want to divide America even more.  Some Red states are moving to ban Biden from their ballots.  At least the Michigan supreme court said they couldn't ban Trump in Michigan.  Now Colorado will probably go to the Supreme Court and if struck down, California's will be struck down also.

Do you have a list of those red states, I can't find anything about it? DeSantis mulled it over saying it would open a big can of worms.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2023, 03:43:00 PM »
Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick has talked about it, tongue in cheek supposedly but he did say it. It will be interesting to see if the de-list biden gets some real legs under it.
wtxbadger

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2024, 03:06:37 AM »
Neither Biden or Trump have been convicted of any crimes yet.  They should stay on the ballot everywhere.  This is going to the Supremes. 
Opelika Portal

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2024, 03:59:32 AM »
Neither Biden or Trump have been convicted of any crimes yet.  They should stay on the ballot everywhere.  This is going to the Supremes.

DITTO ^^^THAT^^^

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2024, 04:17:56 AM »
Republicans probably won't do anything.  Either they are scared, or still think in 40 -50 year old terms the way they used to do business with the democrats. 
Opelika Portal