Author Topic: Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw Better Than Wall Street  (Read 225 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw Better Than Wall Street
« on: January 02, 2024, 02:35:34 PM »
While not at the top the insider trading list which is reserved for democrats, Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw out performed professional traders, and uped his stock trading 38%.

This is the same patriotic ::) sob that criticized the republican holdouts that wanted Kevin Mccarthy out of the House Speakership.

The Texas voters in Congressman Dan Crenshaws' district need to vote this POS out of office. WE DON'T NEED THIS TRASH.

The Houston area truly is a cess pool of gimmedat liberalism.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw Better Than Wall Street
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 01:16:57 AM »
Crenshaw, whose net worth is 2 million dollars, has a listed source of that wealth as politics.

He even out traded Nancy Pelosi

https://texassignal.com/dan-crenshaws-stock-trading-yielded-the-fifth-highest-return-in-congress/

Also notice that Republican Victoria Spartz beat Mitch McConnell.

Everybody has their fingers in the congressional "insider trading pie".
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 04:05:12 AM »
I remember when conservatives were talking about Crenshaw for president. I often wondered why, because he is as corrupt as any of the democrats are. I'm sure many conservatives voted for him because he was a navy seal, with bronze star medals, and a purple heart. Many men become corrupt after entering our corrupt governments. They end up doing what the rest of them do.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 11:08:57 AM »
While not at the top the insider trading list which is reserved for democrats, Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw out performed professional traders, and uped his stock trading 38%.

This is the same patriotic ::) sob that criticized the republican holdouts that wanted Kevin Mccarthy out of the House Speakership.

The Texas voters in Congressman Dan Crenshaws' district need to vote this POS out of office. WE DON'T NEED THIS TRASH.

The Houston area truly is a cess pool of gimmedat liberalism.

Crenshaw and others in the Republican party have been a big disappointment to conservative voters. Especially as a patriotic veteran who wore the uniform. He should hang his head in shame for what he has become.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.