Author Topic: New crime on the rise..  (Read 875 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: New crime on the rise..
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 02:34:48 AM »

There we go again...straying from the OP !   Sometimes the Jugging crooks get a bit more than they are looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlIHI2Fr_yI
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2024, 03:33:56 AM »
Ex or current football players seem to have a lot of testosterone and/or tend to be aggressive anyway.  Look at how many NFL players have had restraining orders or tended to hit their spouses or girlfriends.  Kind of makes being a policeman shoot happy.  A tazer or pepper spray would have worked.  Some police men were letting people in, like the buffalo horned guy.  I've seen kind policemen who have a good temperament and seen others who are aggressive.  I've had a cousin who was a policeman, and I have a SIL who is a county deputy.  My cousin was a calm person.  My SIL can get hot headed. 

Alternative methods were avialable, pepper spray, tasers, even water cannons.  None were used.  Sorry I just don't buy it, especially in a crowd breaking in and other officers around.  Dangerous to use a gun in a crowd.  Guy should have been reprimanded. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2024, 03:59:35 AM »
  Little doubt it was stag managed by the Democrats.  Still, the rioters fell form it !  little did they realize the "managed main stream news" would treat
    this act of protest differently than the many other such acts which spread across the country, just months esrlier.

They should have known better than to expect the Democrats to be honest.  There were some reasonable protestors, but there also were many who were entirely out of line.

With the earlier, leftist riots, most were out of line...    On Jan 6, no cars, post offices or stores were burned, no businesses were looted and nobody
   was murdered, other than Ashli.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)