Author Topic: Katie Britt to voice rebuttal to Biden's SOTU speech  (Read 143 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Katie Britt to voice rebuttal to Biden's SOTU speech
« on: March 07, 2024, 05:03:53 PM »
  Katie is a smart woman and has a beautiful family.  He husband seems to be of the "giant economy size".   He was in Pro football..San Diego Chargers.

still, she has faced some adversity..providing some experience to draw upon.. 

https://www.al.com/news/2021/06/katie-britt-says-close-call-with-tuscaloosa-tornado-taught-her-that-every-day-is-gift.html

I am proud to say the American Legion helped her along her way..

After seeing her deliver her speech..I have to say, I think ahe missed the mark.  She apparently had a speech prepared a week ago, and didn't venture tio answer the stupid stuff Biden regurgited.

She was too soft, too mild almost crying.  Sounded like a kindergarden teacher. I would rather somebody like Jim Jordan step in at the last moment
   and speak from the heart.

I hope this doesn't signal that once again, the Republicans are ready to play rope-a-dope, allowing the demonrats to punch all they want...hoping
    they just tire themselves out !![/color}
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Katie Britt to voice rebuttal to Biden's SOTU speech
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 08:44:35 AM »

She's a female Mitch McConnell,  if that tells you anything .   I like our Senator Tubberville , her not so much .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Katie Britt to voice rebuttal to Biden's SOTU speech
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 01:34:30 PM »
  I wonder why it seems, that Repugnicans almost  always select a "Mr Rogers"..to  speak up in a neighborhood as devisive as the SOTU speeches
   given by Demonrats

I also notice they  rarely choose an outspoken person to answer Dems lies..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)