Author Topic: Bill Maher is sort of OK with Murder for some  (Read 116 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Bill Maher is sort of OK with Murder for some
« on: April 15, 2024, 11:36:17 AM »
The Murdering of Babies comes up every election cycle, along with Homosexuality, Border invasion, and several other things that define us in our political realm.

Television host Bill Maher admitted abortion "kind of is murder" but said he was OK with that.

He admits it's murder, but is fine with doing it because the world is full of too many people.
Well hell Bill .....Take yourself out you damn hypocrite. The world would be without one less potential murderer. Make more room for good folks to join society.

The Killing of innocents (Babies) is ok with about 90% of Atheists. Your right at home Bill.
 It should come as NO surprise that most American voters who believe in Abortion are Democrats. According to a Religious Landscape study.

15% claim to be Republicans
17% independent
69% Democrat

I would like to see the voters ballot of the 15% who claim to be Republican. I think there might be a few who checked the box for old Walter the puppet look alike.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Bill Maher is sort of OK with Murder for some
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 02:05:58 AM »
The Murdering of Babies comes up every election cycle, along with Homosexuality, Border invasion, and several other things that define us in our political realm.

Television host Bill Maher admitted abortion "kind of is murder" but said he was OK with that.

He admits it's murder, but is fine with doing it because the world is full of too many people.
Well hell Bill .....Take yourself out you damn hypocrite. The world would be without one less potential murderer. Make more room for good folks to join society.

The Killing of innocents (Babies) is ok with about 90% of Atheists. Your right at home Bill.
 It should come as NO surprise that most American voters who believe in Abortion are Democrats. According to a Religious Landscape study.

15% claim to be Republicans
17% independent
69% Democrat

I would like to see the voters ballot of the 15% who claim to be Republican. I think there might be a few who checked the box for old Walter the puppet look alike.

I can only add a hearty... DITTO !

Some improvement I guess,  Bill Maher used to be all totally left in his voiced opinions, but he has improved enough so he is now all over
   the map with his pronouncements.  ;) ;D

In any case, here is a likely list of Repugnicans who seem to wish for the killing to continue..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Majority_for_Choice

From another source, one female democrat voter says;

“I’m definitely motivated by the loss of rights. I don’t want to see that happen for my daughter and for future generations.”

If one is concerned for their daughter concerning abortion availability in future years...perhaps they should teach their daughter early on, to not participate in careless breeding out of wedlock..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)