Author Topic: Biden refuses to talk with congress..  (Read 224 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Biden refuses to talk with congress..
« on: April 16, 2024, 11:08:34 AM »
  Yep! Joe refuses to discuss his China connections with congress.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-refuses-to-testify-before-congress-about-chinese-business-dealings/

I suppose for the same reason a poacher doesn't want to discuss the dead bear cub the game warden discovered in nhis truck..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Biden refuses to talk with congress..
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 04:41:54 PM »
I don't know what Congress would gain by interviewing Branden.  No one would understand his mumblings anyway.
Swingem
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 03:29:57 AM »
I guess, if he refuses to talk with Congress, Congress then has to find the evidence through other means.  So, (in his defense), he's simply availing himself of the same laws that we would utilize if we were charged with a crime......namely the fifth amendment.

Just sayin'.....Roger.....Not that I like that biped.

Offline Casull

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2024, 08:16:52 AM »
I guess, if he refuses to talk with Congress, Congress then has to find the evidence through other means.  So, (in his defense), he's simply availing himself of the same laws that we would utilize if we were charged with a crime......namely the fifth amendment.

Just sayin'.....Roger.....Not that I like that biped.

No, using the 5th Amendment requires that you appear and then state that you are claiming to invoke the 5th.  It doesn't allow you or I to just not show up to court.
Aim small, miss small!!!