Author Topic: Trump likes Mike Johnson ??????  (Read 144 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Trump likes Mike Johnson ??????
« on: April 24, 2024, 12:39:25 PM »
Trump is playing a game I don't like. He's playing politics. We elected him the first time around because he was not one. Now he is starting to sound like one more each day. He is backing a neocon, and ignoring a strong America first Rep. Shame on him. He's going along to get along! He ran as America first, not Ukraine first. MJT is right on IMO.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-support-mike-johnson/2024/04/23/id/1162046/?ns_mail_uid=5b8c9cde-91ac-4455-8151-da9662f38cc6&ns_mail_job=DM613569_04232024&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102gnf8uo
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline JBinMN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Trump likes Mike Johnson ??????
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 05:59:06 PM »
I am gonna try to offer up something that might be a reason that it "appears" that Trump & the Speaker Johnson are working together, but that is just for appearances.

Let me give you a scenario....

Speaker Johnson has some "dirt" on him in some way or another.

Might be something not so bad, or it could be real bad.

Regardless, he goes to Trump & tells Trump about his( Johnsons) getting some blackmail pressure to vote to help the Demshoviks so they don't let loose some bad baggage & wreck Johnsons( or his families lives).

Trump looks at this & says..."Yeah, I will stand by ya thru this, but I want some support later on, even though it looks crappy & I might take some hit for it.".

Think about this...

If the Demshoviks get control of the US House of Reps, and they already control the SUS Senate, while along with this the US Supreme Court just recently said that Trump will remain on the Federal voting "ticket" unless CONGRESS legislated otherwise to prevent Trump, or anyone else being under investigation , etc. from being on the Fed "ticket" for voting.

IF the Demshoviks get control of both the US House & Senate BEFORE November, I can assure you that they will RUN UP a Legislative Act & thus to Biden for signing into LAW< a way to stop Trump from being on the "ticket" in November for the US Prez.

SO, by letting the crap go on about Johnson of Louisiana stay as Speaker of the US House of Reps, even though he went along with the likely Blackmail & helping out the Demshoviks, it also keeps the Demshoviks out of complete controll of both parts of Congress.

One more thing is that the Speaker of the House is the 3rd in line to be President, should anything happen to the Prez, or Vice Prez...

We DO NOT WANT a Demshovik in that position at this time or at leas tuntil November on VOting day.

OK...
I typed it out & am tired of typing...

Think about what I typed.

Might give ya something to talk about with folks or maybe even keep ya up at night, but regardless...

It IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.
;)

Cya~!

P.S> - If it WAS blackmail on Speaker Johnson... Might be that the ones who are messing with him/Johnson ( R-LA)  will not sleep well at night IF  DJT is back in office... ;)

Bye.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Trump likes Mike Johnson ??????
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 03:44:16 PM »
You never know, and nothing surprises me in politics. Using my 3rd grade arithmetic, I have deduced that for this country to get back to a somewhat sovereign nation again that was intended by the founders, it will take the States to start the ball rolling. There is no longer a Democrat and Republican party anymore in DC. They are playing us. There isn't enough actual difference to recognize.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 1 View List