Author Topic: ....CLEVER DOG !  (Read 184 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
....CLEVER DOG !
« on: May 12, 2024, 12:49:41 AM »
  Now that universities are apparently willing to hand out graduate degrees to agitators, grounds trashers and "useful idiots".. Johns Hopkins seems
      proud to hand out Masters degrees to dogs.

The service dog named Kirsch, worked so hard to attain the degree...sitting at his master's feet while his master continued his studies..

https://dogtime.com/dog-blog/trending/18415-service-dog-earns-graduate-degree

That sure demonstrates the degfree of difficulty and 'sacrifice'. required for a JH degree.

Meanwhile; D'Youville University brings an AI maniquin from Communist China, to be their keynote commencement speaker...

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/education/dyouvilles-2024-commencement-celebrates-students-despite-ai-robot-speaker/article_635ae946-0fb7-11ef-9f73-f71b09a006f2.html#:~

...About par for the course..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: ....CLEVER DOG !
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 02:51:53 AM »
I like dogs........I like some a lot, and some not so much. But dogs, cats, birds, fish and other pets are not human. We have gone to the dogs.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: ....CLEVER DOG !
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2024, 09:54:26 AM »
  Truth be known, old Kirsch would probably have preferred some fresh roadkill to chew upon !   :D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)