Author Topic: Biden about to sign away our sovereignty..  (Read 185 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Biden about to sign away our sovereignty..
« on: May 21, 2024, 02:43:58 AM »
  Dumbo will unless stopped, sign away our sovereignty to the WHO (World Health Organization)..just say ..UN !

Under the guise of "health" the Who would have dictatorioal rule over such things as , food distribution, abortion, climate change, pandemic practices
   and so many other facets of our life.. that would amount to complete control of our society.

It will come down to the micro level.  When you step into your doctor's office, some bureaucrat in the UN..China or Borneo may  decide what treatment you may or not receive.

Maybe your car is not electrified enough...or perhaps you should not have a car after all..  Perhaps youir kids or grandkids need to be removed
  from a "toxic family atmosphere"..

It is all simply a big move toward a "one world government".  (Revelation, chapter 13)     

Right now, it is aimed at times of pandemic.. but that is only a "camel's nose under the tent" move..

Remember how the FISA act was purely "for our common good" !                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4TcrlBksig
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Re: Biden about to sign aweaymoiur sovereignty..
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 02:59:36 AM »
 >:(
 I don’t like the word (Hate) but I’m getting close to using it for dizzy Joe

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Biden about to sign aweaymoiur sovereignty..
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 05:48:09 AM »
How about a link so we can read whatever you are talking about. Thanks, gene

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Biden about to sign away our sovereignty..
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 05:56:42 AM »
How about a link so we can read whatever you are talking about. Thanks, gene

Remember Ronny Jackson, surgeon general under Pres Trump..now congressman..

https://jackson.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=595

And this..  https://www.foxnews.com/world/disease-x-critics-biden-admin-selling-us-sovereignty-who-treaty
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2024, 06:11:04 AM »
On a semi-related note.....anyone notice that the "World Court" now wants to bring Hamas, Israel, and even Russia up on charges? 
Sounds suspiciously like a power grab.

But maybe I have too much conspiracy theorist running around "upstairs".

Roger

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2024, 06:15:31 AM »
On a semi-related note.....anyone notice that the "World Court" now wants to bring Hamas, Israel, and even Russia up on charges? 
Sounds suspiciously like a power grab.

But maybe I have too much conspiracy theorist running around "upstairs".

Roger

From Revelation, chapter 13;

"6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."