Author Topic: Welcome to inside China  (Read 157 times)

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
Welcome to inside China
« on: May 22, 2024, 05:35:47 PM »
My brother sent me this video and it is worth listening to, to the end.
A bit eye opening.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Welcome to inside China
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 04:23:41 AM »
 Perhaps it is just me, but I get no audio with the video.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2024, 07:19:15 AM »
I clicked on it and got sound but make sure you turn the sound on, on the video; most videos come up with internal sound turned off.

Online gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2024, 06:01:55 AM »
 Very Good!! Lots of information, and not that long. About 2/3rds of the way thru, he mentioned that people are sending their kids more to China for higher education. And most of what has taken place there, has been in the last 30 years. I'd say, a lot of that, has to do with the dumbing down of all education here in the US., and why we're in this position. Education, has for the most part, primary, high school and college, has been catering to the lowest common denominator, and appeasing them so as either not hurt their feelings, or just get them gone and hope for the best when they get to the real world. And, pretty much in timeline, that all started late 60's and early 70's. China is picking up where this country started dropping off. And I think he's spot on, Trump could get elected next fall, but we're probably past the point of what 1 president could do in 4 years would help much.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman