Author Topic: How Quick the gizzard jumped in with a bad Verdict  (Read 334 times)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
How Quick the gizzard jumped in with a bad Verdict
« on: June 10, 2024, 04:13:12 PM »
How instantaneous his post went up now 3 or 4 are calling him out on all the Filthy Actors and dirty tricks and
he stays in his basement just like DIRTY Stinking joe

NY v. Trump: Judge reveals Facebook post implying juror discussed guilty verdict before trial concluded

Maxine Waters Calls Trump Supporters ‘Domestic Terrorists’

Guz years back you would at least come out and defend the filth has it gotten so REAL you are lost for words
have you started to see the lights.
 I guess your just shammed into your bomb shelter a kind of self imposed Solitary confinement  ;D

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: How Quick the gizzard jumped in with a bad Verdict
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2024, 01:17:55 AM »
He has nothing to defend. Zilch, zero nada, nil, zip. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2024, 01:46:41 AM »
  Well; today the other KGB show trial ends.  I highly doubt that with all the proofs presented, the crack-head will walk.

Just as with any communist show trial, they conjure up a jury extremely hostile to their opposition, and extremely subservient to their friends or
  party apparatchiks, who may be facing a court.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2024, 01:48:59 AM »
  Surprise !  Hunter Biden remains "in good standing" with thw Washington, DC BAR assn., despite 3 felony convictioons..

https://nypost.com/2024/01/27/news/hunter-biden-remains-in-good-standing-with-dc-bar-despite-felony-indictments/

Guess I should have said .. Surprise ?    ;) :D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2024, 09:47:37 AM »
  Well; today the other KGB show trial ends.  I highly doubt that with all the proofs presented, the crack-head will walk.

Just as with any communist show trial, they conjure up a jury extremely hostile to their opposition, and extremely subservient to their friends or

Don't forget, daddy sniffer poopy pants is president. He can always issue a pardon!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2024, 12:36:55 PM »

Don't forget, daddy sniffer poopy pants is president. He can always issue a pardon!

He claims now, that he won'tissue a pardon..but that is only one more demonrat promise.

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2024, 01:58:47 PM »
Biden is already complaining about how Hunter was a victim of a weaponized justice system. After hearing that and reading some of the speculation, I'm leaning towards him possibly commuting Hunter's prison sentence. Just a thought.
wtxbadger

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2024, 01:39:05 AM »
Biden is already complaining about how Hunter was a victim of a weaponized justice system. After hearing that and reading some of the speculation, I'm leaning towards him possibly commuting Hunter's prison sentence. Just a thought.

It sure looks like he is preparing the grounds..