Author Topic: They have screwed up the economy, inflation, and the Ukraine..  (Read 446 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  Along with almost every constitutional protection...totally screwed up foreign policy, plus brought the USA to near civil war standing......

So, what do the Demonrats campaign on?   The only commercial they can run...KEEP ON KILLING BABIES..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgtPkQtEb_k   All they have to boast upon, is that the killing continue...

Oh yes, they have one more thing they can boast of.. THE OPEN BORDER..  the influx of gangs, diseases and drugs..easily deliverd now,
    by the cartels...

So Guzzi, as a dedictated Mennonite are you proud of your Dems?    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4gD7GAdM-U
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: They have screwed up the economy, inflation, and the Ukraine..
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2024, 01:40:27 AM »
When there is a moral decline in society. Things like killing babies, drugs, and violence become attractive.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2024, 05:39:48 AM »
  The Wiemar Republic was going thru the same problems in the 20's and early 30's. Inflation, moral standards were going down hill.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2024, 08:42:31 AM »
What is your take on Ukraine? The abortion issue is an ongoing political game if you will, although I don't think anyone with half a brain is ok with murder. Especially the most innocent of mankind. Other things politicians use as talking points like Race related, sexual orientation and the second amendment will rear there heads every election cycle. As far as the border problem.....One wants to do away with it, and the other side, just likes to talk about being against it. They are playing us for suckers, and we just keep playing the game.
Thomas Jefferson, in his inaugural address, set the principles that the government and his administration would follow, principles that were part of the spirit of the American Revolution and held a strong footing until the Progressive Era in the early twentieth century. Unfortunately, these principles are deemed to be cowardice by Secretary Austin. Jefferson said, “Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none.”
Let me ask you this. Are you for supporting Ukraine with money we don't have and weapons we will need to defend the homeland, and probably soon? We tend to be so concerned about other nations and their borders, while ignoring the most important one......OURS!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Soilman

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2024, 07:13:58 AM »
My opinion on Ukraine is, you take care of yourself first and foremost.  If you are in a "in the black" situation where you can easily afford to help others, fine.  But when you are already in the "red", it never makes sense to tear yourself down even further to the point where your own survival is in question.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2024, 07:43:17 AM »
My opinion on Ukraine is, you take care of yourself first and foremost.  If you are in a "in the black" situation where you can easily afford to help others, fine.  But when you are already in the "red", it never makes sense to tear yourself down even further to the point where your own survival is in question.
  Exactly!! This country is if not 35 trillion in the hole, it'll be in the next month or so. And, I'll probably catch hell over this, the truth hurts. The US has an agreement with Israel for 38 billion in aid and arms over the next few years. I don't think we should be giving out any foreign aid to anybody for 5-10 years. This country is in unchartered waters, several economists have said IF, all we have is a recession, we're lucky. (Harry Dent-Peter Schiff-, if you want to look something up) We end up in a worse case scenario, (I hope not!),  we aren't going to fix our selves for a couple generations.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2024, 09:22:56 AM »
What is your take on Ukraine? The abortion issue is an ongoing political game if you will, although I don't think anyone with half a brain is ok with murder. Especially the most innocent of mankind. Other things politicians use as talking points like Race related, sexual orientation and the second amendment will rear there heads every election cycle. As far as the border problem.....One wants to do away with it, and the other side, just likes to talk about being against it. They are playing us for suckers, and we just keep playing the game.
Thomas Jefferson, in his inaugural address, set the principles that the government and his administration would follow, principles that were part of the spirit of the American Revolution and held a strong footing until the Progressive Era in the early twentieth century. Unfortunately, these principles are deemed to be cowardice by Secretary Austin. Jefferson said, “Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none.”
Let me ask you this. Are you for supporting Ukraine with money we don't have and weapons we will need to defend the homeland, and probably soon? We tend to be so concerned about other nations and their borders, while ignoring the most important one......OURS!

Just another way to cripple America. Ask yourself a question, what has this current administration done that is good for America? “ Come on man “ just one thing?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2024, 03:37:25 PM »
  I think we have to keep in mind, that the elites of the WEF and the grifter politicians..as well as the comminists and the Devil...all want the USA to
   go down the tubes.

They are working through various devices..

A)  The WEF pushes the "climate crisis" restrictions and loss of rights... on the USA when there are far more feasible candidates, such as China,
    North Korea, Russia and India ..where if carbon and the 'global warming' theory were true, they should be confronting..  ..But it appears they
  have no desire of crushing those countries.

B) The grifter politicans are loading the nation with crushing debt, with the myopic plan of enriching themselves..before the final crash happens.

C) The communists are pushing any form of division on the American people that they can muster.  Pitting the LGBTQ mob against trhe normals, the
    women agains the men etc. ...And finally, working to crush white males..the prime mover that founded built and sustains this nation.

Not everyone is ignorant enough to go along with this subterfuge, but there are likely enough useful idiots, to disrupt our whole culture and country.

.D) Which leads to the Devil,.. he relishes all they are doing, the perversions, the degradation of our culture, ouir non-existant borders, and the 
      lawlessness, knowing that the USA is the last bastion of freedom is a swiftly darkening world, which if left to his devices, will become as the
   Ante-deluvian world that Noah had to deal with !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2024, 05:47:46 AM »
But how do you feel about giving other countries our money and weaponry to fight their wars, while we have a war going on right now at the southern border, and possibly a war with some very powerful nations that are angry with us?
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2024, 07:36:43 AM »
But how do you feel about giving other countries our money and weaponry to fight their wars, while we have a war going on right now at the southern border, and possibly a war with some very powerful nations that are angry with us?

Even though this question is not directed at me, I believe we as a Nation should spend all effort and money protecting our country and borders... I’m quite sure others could get revenue from donations if not taxed so hard due to monstrous govt and all it’s social programs that cost 10 times what is handed out...

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2024, 02:37:34 PM »
The unsaid things are just as bad.
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff