Author Topic: Heritage celebrations...  (Read 360 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Heritage celebrations...
« on: June 16, 2024, 02:12:52 AM »
  Around these parts,we have heritage celebrations.  Often we will see German festivals, Polish celebrations, or other ethnic gatherings, which
  are normally held at private parks or another rented or at least set aside location.  I often attend local Scottish celebrations.

Anyone is welcome to attend, whether sharing that same legacy or not, but nobody is forced join in, or endure the music, games or arts being
    shared by that ethnic variety.

So why is it then considered proper that EVERYBODY must be confronted by .. gay pride, feminist marches, or "Juneteenth" activities?

Being of a Constitutionalist mind, these celebrations should be allowed...but they should not be forcing others to join in or endure the inconvenience
  which is often incurred by their taking over public streets or facilities.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Heritage celebrations...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2024, 03:31:24 AM »
it's quite simple........It's part of the Globalist agenda. We are not being governed by an America first government, it is controlled by Globalist period. We no longer have so called Representatives of the people. They serve Globalism.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 08:13:08 AM »
it's quite simple........It's part of the Globalist agenda. We are not being governed by an America first government, it is controlled by Globalist period. We no longer have so called Representatives of the people. They serve Globalism.

I fear that may be true..but I am reticent to say it!  Should such an admission be made, it wouild be accompanied with much pain and torment.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2024, 01:16:15 PM »
Old Testament Soddham & Ghmorrah come to mind on an International scale. Keep the faith my Brothers.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2024, 09:06:20 AM »

I fear that may be true..but I am reticent to say it!  Should such an admission be made, it wouild be accompanied with much pain and torment.

I think the time for being reticent, if you refer to being quiet is over. It's obvious we the people are not fairly represented in DC. We should shout it from the roof tops, and let the world hear it. Is this crap today why you honorably served this once great Nation? I doubt it.Me either, and I wouldn't send one of my kids off to serve for war mongering NWO politicans we have in charge of our National security today.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2024, 12:53:05 PM »
I'll toss it out again
Too many have enabled and made
excuses for those who don't/won't
follow the agreed upon rules of a
civilized society.
Elderly woman I knew for years just
passed a month ago, and despite her
being a good loving person, she enabled