Author Topic: Perhaps you recall a recent post by myself, concerning auto insurance  (Read 90 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  I just had a major increase in my auto insurance rates, and Boy, was I hot !  No, I have a good driving record, in fact the only chargeable accident
   I have ever incurred, was tail ending a truck with my pickup back in 1976.  During the 80s and 90s..I replaced 1 windshield, and suffered 2 deer hits on my vehicles.
  Then in 2012, I replaced another windshield...so I didn't expect any major increases.  ..But then I found the reason..and here it is..from an insurance institute report...

" AI Overview:

Yes, many undocumented immigrants drive without car insurance in the United States because they can't get a driver's license or insurance coverage. As of October 2023, 19 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico allow some or all undocumented immigrants to get driver's licenses or permits, which are required to get car insurance. However, even with a driver's license, it can be difficult for undocumented immigrants to get insurance, and the uninsured rate among undocumented adults is still around 50%. Some states have tried to make coverage more affordable for undocumented immigrants, but these efforts are still limited. Federal law changes may be needed to address the issue. "

Yes...here we go again..the Demonrats have caused another sttep increase in prices.  Some blue states are pretending to help solve the crisis of
   their own making, by issuing licenses to illegals.
    That makes no difference as I see it...since likely most of them will go on driving as they did in the shathole they came from !

The article above, 50% without insurance...means any injury or killing they do on the road, obviously must be covered by us !

Of course, issuing driver's licenses to illegals is just another leftist lie, since most have "motor voter" laws intact..whic say that just having possession of a driver's license, is adequate to prove citizenship at election time..  THE LYING SKUNKS !!!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)