Author Topic: Olympics opener even more disgusting than usual..  (Read 137 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Olympics opener even more disgusting than usual..
« on: July 28, 2024, 02:06:42 PM »
  It appears they want to celebrate perverse lifestyles...and figure that insulting Christ and Christianity is just the way to do it ! Nevertheless, God will
   not be mocked...there will be a cost..

First France (along with many other nations) welcomes in thousands of militant terrorists, then wonders why their rail system is hit upon the
     opening  day of their Olympic games.

Then they carry on with their open thuggery against things sacred..even showing the rider on the "pale horse", not quite relizing the pale horse
        is their destiny...except they repent, and turn to Jesus.

I don't normally watch sports on TV, so missed this opening...but I found commentary with pictures, if anyone wants to see it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtPupND0j-w
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Olympics opener even more disgusting than usual..
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2024, 12:59:04 AM »
i never have watched it but my wife does. she said never again after that satanic crap
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Olympics opener even more disgusting than usual..
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 04:06:29 AM »
  The wife and I were turned off by the Satanic overtones at the opener in Barcelona in 1992..  Although I watch very little to no sports, ....with some
    occasional relief, it appears the Olympic openers have carried evil themes more often than not.

Keep in mind, that if they wanted to paint some religion as bigoted, they might have tried the same with Islam, a much richer field..

Keep in mind though, the French revolution was an anti Goid revolution...and their chutrches today are for the most part...' just relics of the past '.

Our opposition is so mindless, they even have the LGBTQ crowd rooting for Hamas, Palestine and militany Islam..  I wonder just how long most of
    those pervs would last in an Islamic country..

As PM Netanyahu said.."Queers for Palestine", is the same as "chickens for KFC".

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)