Author Topic: Are they going to psych wards to find CEOs these days?  (Read 120 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Are they going to psych wards to find CEOs these days?
« on: July 19, 2024, 02:51:53 AM »
  You only have to check out this one to wonder..   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX7Kbq5N1pQ

Will you soon be flying with United Airlines ?  .... If so, I have some ocean front land in New Mexico, that you may be interested in...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Are they going to psych wards to find CEOs these days?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024, 03:24:10 AM »
  Nah, the college's are turning them out like this. Never seen such brain dead decisions by billion dollar company's, as I have in the last 5-6 years. All to appeal to the 3-5% of the population in this country. And I'd bet, most of them don't even use the product. When the CEO of Anheuser/ Bush see's what happens when the NFL condones kneelers, Disney goes woke, Target and other chain stores cater to the weirdos, don't feel sorry for them one bit when they lose millions.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Are they going to psych wards to find CEOs these days?
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2024, 04:51:22 AM »
Not only are our K-12 and schools of higher learning turning out stupid ignorant people. They are turning out freaks also. None of the mentioned will be little, if any use to society.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn