Author Topic: Olympic boycott  (Read 173 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Olympic boycott
« on: July 28, 2024, 04:51:19 AM »
  Well, the brain dead idiots did it again. Put on a tranny show, opening ceremonies for the Olympics. And, a real slap in the face to Christians around the world. Replicate the scene of the Last Supper with overweight cross dressing tranny's. I only seen a few seconds of it, don't want to see anymore. The internet is buzzing, and for the right reason. Boycott those idiots, and all the company's that helped sponsor it. I know I'm going to.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline JoeG52

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
Re: Olympic boycott
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2024, 08:28:31 AM »
I missed the opening ceremony. When I saw the news about it I am happy I missed it. I haven't seen any of the olympics this year and now I will not watch any of it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2024, 09:53:52 AM »
I've never watched any Olympics that I can remember. Is just isn't anything that interests me.

But then I don't watch sports on TV or in person, none of them. I have watched some football games in the past, even pro football back in the day when Joe Namath and folks of his ilk were playing. I sometimes watch a Bama game on TV. In my entire life I've never, ever, not even once watched a basket ball game and can't recall ever watching a baseball game either. Like golf I'd rather sit and watch paint dry, far more interesting to me.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline moamonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2024, 04:07:59 AM »
Haven’t had any interest in the Olympics since 1996. Atlanta hosted them that year and I really wanted to go watch the kayaking events. BUT, every hotel, b&b and any rentable housing within a really wide area, were rented out a year in advance by corporations. It’s all about business. After reconnoitering the area and any chance of actually getting to view the event, I was disgusted with the whole idea of the ‘Olympics’ bringing world class competitions to the people that I’ve soured on the whole concept. It’s all about money. I feel sorry for the true athletes.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2024, 09:43:07 AM »
  Here's about all I will see or remember, concerning the 2024 Olympic games..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)