Author Topic: Netanyahu warns..  (Read 221 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Netanyahu warns..
« on: July 25, 2024, 11:32:29 AM »
  In his speech, which neither Biden or Harris could be bothered to attend..he warned that.......

"this is not a clash of civilizations, ...It's a clash between barbarism and civilization" !

https://www.frontpagemag.com/netanyahu-offers-chilling-warning-in-speech-to-congress/

The Barbarians have already said....first we destroy the Saturday people (Jews) , then we destroy the Sunday people (Christians)..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Netanyahu warns..
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2024, 11:43:34 AM »
 Most Dems, including Biden and Harris boycotted Netanyahu...but thankfully, many Republicans attended.. Harris was busy though, courting the Islamic votes...she needs them..

https://aboutislam.net/muslim-issues/n-america/what-the-election-of-kamala-harris-means-to-muslim-women/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2024, 12:46:54 PM »
I can’t believe the way he was treated.Shameful.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2024, 01:47:25 AM »
  The Demonrats pets...the Hamas/jihadist duo, made it's mark in many places on that day.  I would hope that the truly thinking people there, will take notice that the Demonrats no longer represent in any way, the bulk of the US population.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-d-c-jihad-shocked-even-dems/

The Dems now consist of a conglomerate of oddball groups..the militant  homos, the dicontented  losers, the LGBTQ adherents, the jihadists and the
   mixed up college kids and most of them are communists.

The Trump/MAGA movbement is rooting out the Rinos and neo-cons, so the Republicans now represent best the working, honest, ,family folks,
  Christians, rational thinkers and has taken over the "populist" label..  Now, if we can just get a nearly honest election...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2024, 05:34:30 AM »
Trump warned that the Harris administration would lead us into WWIII.  Israel has 200-400 nuclear weapons and would use them on Iran if the needed to.  Trump can be tough with, like he said, just a phone call, and keep us out of a stupid war. 
Opelika Portal

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2024, 09:16:00 AM »
  And, when you look at how much money Obama gave Iran, I've checked, and somewhere from over 1 billion to maybe 4 billion dollars. This country has basically funded both sides of that conflict taking place now. Globalists at work!! >:(
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman