Author Topic: No need to vote  (Read 343 times)

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
No need to vote
« on: July 28, 2024, 09:58:19 AM »
What do you think Mr. Trump meant when he told his audience at a Christian convention “ in four years, it’ll be fixed, it’ll be fine. You won’t have to vote anymore.”
https://www.npr.org/2024/07/27/nx-s1-5054272/trump-christian-wont-vote-anymore-speech

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: No need to vote
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2024, 10:35:44 AM »
Simple.  He meant he was going to fix the mess that Biden has created over the last 4 years. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2024, 02:28:18 PM »
Why would that mean you didn't need to vote?

Offline Casull

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2024, 03:32:59 PM »
Hyperbole.  The left is always trying to read more into what Trump says than is really there.  Sort of like the "blood bath" bs.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2024, 04:44:57 PM »
Why would that mean you didn't need to vote?
Sarcasm

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2024, 01:13:30 AM »
Or perhaps he is fore-telling the internal destruction of the entire demoncrat party.  A prediction of self-destruction, leaving basically one party-of-the-people, and voting will no longer be necessary?

Just a guess.....Roger

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2024, 03:45:27 AM »
  As explained on Real America's Voice this morning..  He was speaking to that minority of Christians who are reticent to get 'involved in politics', much like the Amish.. 
 Pres Trump was explaining that if they could get in a solid conservative president this time, with a conservative congress, and let them do their thing, making elections HONEST again..then those few reticent Christians could recede if trhey wish, since things would improve to a point where their small margin would not be needed next time.

You can tell by his very words that he is talklling to this very small minority who do not usually vote...   (26 second video) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTm0du4kUH0

Of course, the left won't point out the sentence he said, before asking them to vote "at least this one time"..  They would rather lie, and say he
  is about to stop voter's rights across the country.

BTW:  Notice NPR did not quote Trump directly, but rather, told readers what he supposedly said ... taking the words of course..out of context..

...Ccolor yourself gullible, if you trust NPR...   Don't "take them at their word"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2024, 05:08:58 AM »
  One even has to watch how the voice reader translates..   This video has Trump saying "I'm not Christian",

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTm0du4kUH0

While most others as below,  have him saying, "I'm a Christian"..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZaAW8SgsA

Funny, how in that first video, it is the only word not translated well...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2024, 05:09:10 AM »
Trump is better at doing things than explaining them. I'm getting tired of hearing ALL these damn politicians personally attacking each other. State the facts, and show the stats. They all present a picture that the world will not exist without them and only them running things.

The economy or lack there of, is a what he needs to hammer into democrat voters heads to get a swing vote. Speak to their pocket books, and forget trying to sway them on other issues. They are clueless! Were things better for the average voter when he was in office? Have things been better since Biden? Stick to topics they can understand. Money in the hand to make life better for them and their families.

Then try and fix other issues when your elected. IF, your elected.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2024, 05:14:21 AM »
  I think the border...or lack thereof, is VERY important also.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2024, 09:55:34 AM »
  Hard sometimes to say what you actually mean, and probably harder when your standing in front of thousands of people. When Biden made the remark of putting Trump in the bullseye, I'll put that in the ''it's a coincidence'' category also. IF, they ever get more evidence of who-what and why in the Trump assignation attempt, if it's a deep state conspiracy, I can guarantee you, Biden would have never been told a thing about it.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2024, 10:03:04 AM »
  Hard sometimes to say what you actually mean, and probably harder when your standing in front of thousands of people. When Biden made the remark of putting Trump in the bullseye, I'll put that in the ''it's a coincidence'' category also. IF, they ever get more evidence of who-what and why in the Trump assignation attempt, if it's a deep state conspiracy, I can guarantee you, Biden would have never been told a thing about it.

For some time now in my humble opinion...   Biden has been in recent years,  like a mushroom...existing off to the side, somewhere in a dark corner...
Agree Agree x 1 View List