Author Topic: Are you ready for monkey pox?  (Read 107 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Are you ready for monkey pox?
« on: August 16, 2024, 02:05:08 AM »
  A new pox generated in Africa..   It is of the Small Pox family.   It has already mutated once to a more virulent strain..

Originating in Africa, I presume it may have started with monkeys..  ..But although we jhave bird flu, swine flu and a host of other source named diseases..this has been given a 'politically correct' name of ..... M-Pox !

rare in US, it will surely increase, with millions flooding into our country..unchecked physically, and unimpeded in their travel.

While it appears to primarily affect people who are into weird practices, it can apparently hit almost anyone..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2024/08/15/mpox-outbreak-us-prep/74808612007/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Are you ready for monkey pox?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2024, 03:00:41 AM »
 Similar to AIDS. Much more common in the gay crowd, but can transmitted to heterosexual people. The WHO is making it into another pandemic scare, my opinion. More control for the globalists.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2024, 03:21:45 AM »
Not a new maladay, first identified in '58. I thought I'd heard about it before. Apparently very contagious, so now we have enough people that it's coming here. Again, it will probably help thin the gene pool. Just put it in the Lord's hands and count on His protection.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2024, 04:08:25 AM »
 “ rare in US, it will surely increase, with millions flooding into our country..unchecked physically, and unimpeded in their travel.”

Amen.