Author Topic: Gov DeSantis not bowing..  (Read 58 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Gov DeSantis not bowing..
« on: September 17, 2024, 06:46:53 AM »
  DeSantis is not bowing.... to the deep state, that is..  He says since Trump is not a sitting president, a Florida resident and property owner, and the attempted murder happened in Florida, Florida will do it's own investigation..and prosecution..

If convicted, it appears this nut case (or hired hand) can spend the rest of his miserable life..counting bricks in the wall.

https://www.wptv.com/news/trump/2-days-after-assassination-attempt-florida-gov-ron-desantis-to-speak-in-west-palm-beach

If he is sent to prison ...I bet he hangs himself..just like Epstein did !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Gov DeSantis not bowing..
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 12:59:17 PM »
The guy is a lunitic, and has been known to be for some time. No way the FBI didn't know about him. He even included in a self promoted book that he called for Iran to assassinate Trump. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Gov DeSantis not bowing..
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2024, 01:10:59 PM »
  As far as I am concerned, i believe that during this murder attempt...IMO...the secret service ...BLEW IT AGAIN !

1) they should have scoured the surrounding wooded areas..the motivated, would be killer.....  was in his hide for about 12 hours.

2) Thy should have had a drone in place, patrolling from above the perimeter and other vulnerable roofs etc.

3) If they have no drone, I'm sure some drone pilot in the area, would dfurnish the service ! ..And do it free is the secret service chiefs are too stingy.

4)  The "crap for brains' shooter, almost got away.  The secret servicve is darn lucky that some alert citizen snapped a photo of the shooter, his car
    and license plate.  Were this not so, he would probably be in some non-extraditable country by now !

5) Sure, the shooter was in a wooded hedgerow..but FLIR units are available and in use...a warm body gives off a picture in daylight, dark and 
    foggy conditions..  My son has used them.

Secret service, still not worthwhile..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)