Author Topic: ANOTHER ATTEMPT !  (Read 173 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
ANOTHER ATTEMPT !
« on: September 15, 2024, 02:07:26 PM »
   They tried again !  ..But Trump again has a "John Wayne moment"...declaring he will "never give up"..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaQeNZJNR3M

They tried to "Muller" him..they failed..

They tried to "Russian dossier" him...they were proven liars..

They have dragged him through various "kangaroo courts"..and are gradually being overturned.

Failing all these attempts...somebody tried to assassinate him in Butler, PA.... thy blew it !

Now, these same..or other sinister forces tried to murder him in Palm Beach.. I won't make accusations, but I belkieve you all know who I may
   think the "they" is..

Whoever the they is ....they used a patsy (Oswald) to kill JFK..  They hired patsy in Butler..and another patsy in Palm Beach..

Or is it that God is protecting him, because he yet has a job for him to do ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: ANOTHER ATTEMPT !
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2024, 02:16:37 PM »
Bidens evil rhetoric and evil personnel are to blame. What more can you say?

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2024, 03:29:38 PM »
I'm not surprised in any way.
Just shows how inept the SS
is, or what horrible actors they
are. Why haven't these "snipers"
used the obvious Rem700 or
Win 70 with a scope  ?
Obvious obvious obvious
piled upon obvious
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2024, 02:15:51 AM »
I'm not surprised in any way.
Just shows how inept the SS
is, or what horrible actors they
are. Why haven't these "snipers"
used the obvious Rem700 or
Win 70 with a scope  ?
Obvious obvious obvious
piled upon obvious

... But the majority of the left doesn't understand the difference. Besides, if the stooge used a bolt action, then commies couldn't rail on about those
      evil "assault rifles"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2024, 07:09:57 AM »
HMM! 2 attempts on the life of a former President, and perhaps the next President of the USA. It would appear that someone, or many in authority don't want to see him succeed You think? :o

There appears to be an unlimited amount of Kooks around to blame it on. I think Trump has reached the point of needing to stay in a secure place until after the election. He could play miniature golf, and use ZOOM to communicate his message.

Trump may be many things, but a coward isn't one of them. So we know that isn't going to happen.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2024, 07:18:29 AM »
Bidens evil rhetoric and evil personnel are to blame. What more can you say?

Very true! The radical left, and the media are the ones that claim its Trumps rhetoric that leads to a call of violence. The fact is Trumps supporters are not the ones shooting at their political opponents, and they are the ones that certainly own more guns. If that were anywhere close to being true there would be at least 3 or 4 trying to assassinate Trumps political opponents, but that hasn't happened at all. the media and the radical left create Trump hating lunatics. Tell me the most recent lunatic wasn't on the radar of the intelligence agencies. Awhile ago the NYT's even wrote about his insanity. Yet he was somehow able to get close enough to Trump on a golf course with an AK47, and the media wants us to believe its somehow Trumps fault because of his rhetoric.
They have been trying to take him out by any means necessary. God willing he makes it to election night. Just think what election night will be like. the cheating will be turned up 10 fold.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2024, 07:24:35 AM »
We have to keep praying for his protection as well as those associated with him like RFKjr, Elon Musk, Tucker Carlson, and Tulsi Gabbard.  Musk has private body guards everywhere he goes, 20 of them.  His rockets launch spy satellites as well as the astronauts.  Yes, he makes electric cars solar panels, and large industrial size batteries, but he also sees the need for drilling and producing oil and gas.  He is pragmatic not loonie. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2024, 08:07:46 AM »
From NW;

"Trump may be many things, but a coward isn't one of them. So we know that isn't going to happen."

Exacxtly what we need if we are ever to shake off the attempt of global oligharchs to treat all of us like guinea pigs !

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2024, 04:23:58 PM »
A good piece by Jesse Watters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MlfMzfHb3w
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Casull

« Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 08:31:27 AM »
I noticed the evolution of the spin.  First it was reported as an AR style rifle.  Couple of days later it was an AK47.  Couple more days and it's an SKS (which it appeared to be in pic, with an aftermarket stock).
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 12:34:45 PM »
I noticed the evolution of the spin.  First it was reported as an AR style rifle.  Couple of days later it was an AK47.  Couple more days and it's an SKS (which it appeared to be in pic, with an aftermarket stock).

Confusion  bound to happen, since fake news is so eager to bellyache on and on about "assault rifles"..

Next, some kid goes on a rampage, breaking windows with his Christmas Daisy Red Rider...and it will become an AR-15 with a 20 power scope
    and a 30 round magazine..

..And of course, the kid will be a MAGA member !

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 12:45:20 PM »
I think my Daisy  has a 50 round magazine, at least the Model 25 pumps in the days of my youth did. This one looks some different and has many safety features the ones in the '50s didn't have.

Now my grandson's Daisy a Red Ryder lever gun has the inside of barrel magazine that i remember holding a few hundred of them back then. No clue how many his holds as it has never had a bb in it. He used it to shoot all of my mounted heads about a million times in the house so I never let him put a bb in it. He had another not a Red Ryder that he put bbs in but wasn't allowed to touch it in the house only outside.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Yesterday at 12:47:48 PM »
I think my Daisy  has a 50 round magazine, at least the Model 25 pumps in the days of my youth did. This one looks some different and has many safety features the ones in the '50s didn't have.

Now my grandson's Daisy a Red Ryder lever gun has the inside of barrel magazine that i remember holding a few hundred of them back then. No clue how many his holds as it has never had a bb in it. He used it to shoot all of my mounted heads about a million times in the house so I never let him put a bb in it. He had another not a Red Ryder that he put bbs in but wasn't allowed to touch it in the house only outside.

Some of those old Daisys hold many treasured memories..