Author Topic: Coming to your town..if not there already..  (Read 88 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Coming to your town..if not there already..
« on: September 21, 2024, 07:15:57 AM »
What's happening in Ohio... New York City and etc. Listen to Springfield residents.. Check at about  the 8 minute mark..see them BBQing rats in NYC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TgjNAgRCro
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Coming to your town..if not there already..
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 10:36:10 AM »
Yet Trump was made fun of because he said they are eating peoples pets.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:54:57 AM »
So sad. Wonder how many of the Springfield residents failed to go vote over the years? I know one thing, the Christians in this country need to get off their butts and go vote. If Christians had been voting over the years we wouldn't be where we are.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 05:49:21 PM »
On Gutfield, Trump said GUN OWNERS were not voting. How is THAT Possible?

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:05:50 AM »
On Gutfield, Trump said GUN OWNERS were not voting. How is THAT Possible?
People become complacent, and don't think they need to vote. There are lots of clueless gun owners, just as there are lots of clueless Christians. There are even gun owners, and Christians that vote for democrats.  I knew a guy who used to attend a bible study I went to. He lived and breathed the Word of God, yet he said he never votes. He said its a waste of time.

I worked with a couple avid hunters and gun owners that thought it was okay if laws were made so no one could own an AR style firearm. they were okay with the government outlawing semi autos, just so they didn't bother them, and their goose gun, or deer rifle.  I did end up changing their minds, but that is some of the mentality of so called gun owners.     

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:48:00 AM »
  Charlie Kirk suggests we each keep a list of gun owner/Christian and non-stupid friends...and call then just before as well as on election day.

Oh yes...you can call the stupid ones too, if they may be inclined to at least vote intelligently !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:38:47 PM »
  Charlie Kirk suggests we each keep a list of gun owner/Christian and non-stupid friends...and call then just before as well as on election day.

Oh yes...you can call the stupid ones too, if they may be inclined to at least vote intelligently !

I was just watching some of Charlie Kirks videos. Him explaining the truth to arguing college kids that had been brain washed. He is really good.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:05:46 PM »
Well, they dumped a bus load of Hatians in my home town last Wednesday in front of Wal-mart.  Opelika, Alabama.  The Opelika police were mad.  I have a SIL that is a deputy in our county and they all know about it.  Opelika has a population of about 30,000.  Keep your doors locked, your pets inside, and your powder dry.  CC at all times.   
Opelika Portal