Author Topic: Just To Make JH45GUN A Little Nauseus.......  (Read 550 times)

Offline BamBams

• Trade Count: (0)
Just To Make JH45GUN A Little Nauseus.......
« on: April 10, 2004, 04:39:26 PM »
Okay.....can I hunt with THIS?

I guess patience has it's rewards?  Won a Barnett Revolution (scoped kit) on eBay this past week for $285.00.  The guy bought it last September, havested 2 deer, and then broke his shoulder really bad.

It got here the other day. Looks great!  I guess I need to buy some lube wax and a target now. *smiles*

Anyone wanna buy a 1950's Whamo Powermaster?  Let me know.

NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline jh45gun

Just To Make JH45GUN A Little Nauseus......
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 06:06:34 PM »
CONGRATS!!!!!!! It is a more expensive CB than I have mine is a entry level Ranger Barnett that is not a compound but a straight prod bow and I have killed 2 deer with mine so  far so I would guess that this one will work great it is a nice looking setup!! Here is a crossbow forum that is just getting started you may be interested in  it is not very busy but maybe you can change that.  :)     http://pub22.ezboard.com/bcrossbowhunter    I have also went to the Excaliber forum and they are helpful also but of course predjudiced towards excaliber bows. Congrats on the crossbow and let me know how it shoots!!  Remember to wax the string about every 15 shots or so along with the rail to keep things greased up this will make your string last longer and keep the bow in good shape. Jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline jh45gun

Just To Make JH45GUN A Little Nauseus......
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 06:22:52 PM »
As far as a target goes any of the foam ones seem to work good I bought mine used at a rummage sale for a buck and it still works good it is one of the 3 inch thick foam ones that is real dense foam it stops my arrows just fine. The newer ones out that have the layers you shoot into seem to be real nice and easier to pull the arrows out of. Jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.