Author Topic: H&R Barrel program  (Read 826 times)

Offline handi35

• Trade Count: (0)
H&R Barrel program
« on: April 26, 2004, 08:55:44 AM »
On 3/19/04 I sent off 2 Handi rifles to H&R for barrels, there receipt said they received them on 3/25/04 one a 444 marlin sent in for a 7mm08 barrel the other a 22lr sent in for a 22wrm barrel on 4/24/04 they both returned home with new barrels and good trigger jobs. not a bad turn around time.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
H&R Barrel program
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 10:43:46 AM »
handi35, I had great luck also!!!, my .357 barrel (with trigger job) took just about 4 weeks from the day it was sent out to the day I got it back (about 2 weeks ago). I see from other posts most barrel replacements are going smoothly as long as we, the customers, call and enclose a detailed order and request for work wanted....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline DARMO

• Trade Count: (0)
H&R Barrel program
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 01:20:42 PM »
I sent my 223 in they received it on 2-18 I wanted a 44mag barrel put on it. After not hearing from them last week I called they had not started to work on it yet. So I told them to send it back. I got it back today but they didn't return my $82.00 for the barrel they didn't put on. A place :?  like that I can do without from my experience I will never deal with them agin.