Author Topic: Pope Thinks Bush is the AntiChrist????????????  (Read 688 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
Pope Thinks Bush is the AntiChrist????????????
« on: August 15, 2004, 05:57:38 AM »
Found this at a other gun forum I think the pope needs to retire! He is more senile than I thought and I am Caltholic! So not bashing the faith just think he is not with it any more!

Pope fears Bush is antichrist, journalist contends - Church - journalist Wayne Madsden - Brief Article
New Catholic Times, May 18, 2003

WASHINGTON DC -- According to freelance journalist Wayne Madsden, "George W Bush's blood lust, his repeated commitment to Christian beliefs and his constant references to 'evil doers,' in the eyes of many devout Catholic leaders, bear all the hallmarks of the one warned about in the Book of Revelations--the anti-Christ."

Madsen, a Washington-based writer and columnist, who often writes for Counterpunch, says that people close to the pope claim that amid these concerns, the pontiff wishes he was younger and in better health to confront the possibility that Bush may represent the person prophesized in Revelations. John Paul II has always believed the world was on the precipice of the final confrontation between Good and Evil as foretold in the New Testament.

Before he became pope, Karol Cardinal Wojtyla said, "We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of the American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel."

The pope worked tirelessly to convince leaders of nations on the UN Security Council to oppose Bush's war resolution on Iraq. Vatican sources claim they had not seen the pope more animated and determined since he fell ill to Parkinson's Disease. In the end, the pope did convince the leaders of Mexico, Chile, Cameroon and Guinea to oppose the U.S. resolution.

Madsen contends that "Bush is a dangerous right-wing ideologue who couples his political fanaticism with a neo-Christian blood cult."

COPYRIGHT 2003 Catholic New Times, Inc.
COPYRIGHT 2003 Gale Group

Pope calls Bush Anti-Christ
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline RIFLERANGER

• Avid Poster
Pope Thinks Bush is the AntiChrist?????????
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 07:07:21 AM »
I see the horns now....
Ranger
"HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR RIFLES TODAY ?!"

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 11:01:35 AM »
Quote from: RIFLERANGER
I see the horns now....

On the Pope :?:    :?:    :?:    :?:  or Bush?
Deactivated as trouble maker

Offline Shorty

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2004, 12:12:35 PM »
Yeah, and "The Elders of Zion" is factual too.
I think that the Pope is still capable of speaking for himself, and I've never of this before.  :roll:

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2004, 12:50:17 PM »
Quote from: Shorty
Yeah, and "The Elders of Zion" is factual too.
I think that the Pope is still capable of speaking for himself, and I've never of this before.  :roll:

Maybe so shorty but I checked out the link it is a Catholic Paper  :(

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2004, 05:14:30 PM »
The anti christ will promote peace not  war until he seizes complete control. The pope needs to lay off the sac.wine and alter boys.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004, 12:29:03 AM »
Sure doesn't sound like the pope...but if it is, he should be replaced...he must be losing it!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 02:25:13 AM »
Quote from: ironglow
Sure doesn't sound like the pope...but if it is, he should be replaced...he must be losing it!

Yea I think his age is finally catching up with him! Even if he said it as a joke amounst his confidants not a very nice thing to say about a world leader. I do not see him as a jokester though so If he said it he must have meant it. This would not bother me as much if it was a internet article but since it came from a Catholic Paper even if it is a liberal one that bothers me.

Offline big medicine

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2004, 10:42:44 AM »
bin laden must be a saint? :roll: What a twisted world!

Offline powderman

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2004, 02:33:35 PM »
What utter horsecrap. I doubt sincerely that the Pope said that. Baloney. POWDERMAN.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2004, 03:46:37 PM »
Quote from: powderman
What utter horsecrap. I doubt sincerely that the Pope said that. Baloney. POWDERMAN.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Dali Llama say that, conversely, he accept veracity of what jh45gun state. :-)
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk