Author Topic: Had a senior moment  (Read 531 times)

Offline TOMMYY01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Had a senior moment
« on: June 19, 2004, 09:42:05 PM »
Well, about 2 days left before I head to God's country. (TN.) I got the 12 ga. tracker ready to go. I started thinking do I want to give him the 12 ga. or the 20 ga.? Then I remembered I had my CVA muzzleloader.  :eek: Man, what was I thinking. I hope he likes it. Since he (my brother) is not making the money I am and he really wants to get into the hunting scene, I'm going as far asgetting him a kit to clean the thing, and I bought a few boxes of sabots for him also..  :lol: I will be taking my 45-70 and 511 scoremaster .22 (REM) also.  :-D  :-D  Hellacatcher, I should be in town about 0100 wed. morning. Finally bought a cell phone.  :shock:  I'll give you a call about mid-morning.
Can't wait to try the range at Mt. Juliet. Would be leaving monday afternoon, but the girls have a dentist appt. on Tues. :evil: I'm going to leave as soon as we get back from the dentist.
                                                                              Tommy
could you pm me and tell me what your name is I sure don't want to call and ask for hellacatcher of course if that is what you want to be called
I like my trophies on my wall and in my belly

Offline hellacatcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Had a senior moment
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 12:46:00 AM »
That will work. rember the range is onely opened on fri.,sat.,and sun. afternoons. :D
from Tennessee---Paul