Author Topic: Won't eject 2 out of 20  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Bis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Won't eject 2 out of 20
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2004, 04:08:40 PM »
Paul-Sounds good to me, I have 17 rounds of Fed Premium 100 grain Sierra Gameking btsp. I need the packaging. I will put them next to your fly wheel  :grin: .

Offline Paul5388

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Won't eject 2 out of 20
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2004, 05:46:22 PM »
Oh NO, not there!  As much rain as we've had, that fly wheel has probably rusted into nothingness by now!

I ordered some 90 gr Nosler BT's last night.  The little beggers only come 50 to the box!

Offline Bis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Won't eject 2 out of 20
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2004, 06:09:16 PM »
Paul-Not to worry, I have another one in the shop and one in the barn in a plastic bag.

I had to go to Palestine (sp?) today to have some head work done (for a car not my body :-) ). Bad mistake, they have several pawn shops there, which I visited while waiting. I am now the proud owned of a slightly used Ruger Super Blackhawk- 44 Mag. in stainless. It didn't seem to bad, I got them down to $240 from $299. I don't know, maybe I got screwed, but the thing just kept saying take me home  :grin: .
 The hard part was when my wife got home. I met her at the door with a nice cold beer , followed by a few more and started the conversation with Honey I sort of bought something today and I am sure you can fill in the rest of the conversation. It must not have gone to bad, I still get to sleep in the bed tonight :grin: .
 Pawn shops need to have a sign that says enter at your own risk :-) .