Author Topic: R. V. How is Mom  (Read 378 times)

Offline marv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
R. V. How is Mom
« on: July 13, 2004, 02:03:31 AM »
R. V.  We would like to have a report of your Mom, It has been 4 or 5 days and it is about time for some word of her condition, Hope and prey every thing is going well  The Stallard Fam is still in our preyers
God Bless Marv.

Offline marv

• A Real Regular
mom
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 08:28:11 AM »
bt t

Offline mag41vance

• A Real Regular
Re: R. V. How is Mom
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 08:33:48 AM »
Quote from: marv
R. V.  We would like to have a report of your Mom, It has been 4 or 5 days and it is about time for some word of her condition, Hope and prey every thing is going well  The Stallard Fam is still in our preyers
God Bless Marv.

Hey Marv,
  Thanks so much for your kind heart. The world needs more folks like you.

Mom came home yesterday, and is doing very well considering she is down to one lung. At 68 she will have her work cut out for her, but I think she is up to the challenge. She and Dad are so very grateful for the kind thoughts and prayers.

In a related note; Friday, We had just returned home from the hospital and the phone greeted us with news that my Father-in-law ( 78 ) was having severe chest pains. (Long story short) Four hours later he was in the recovery room on the same floor as Mom just having recieved 2 stents in his heart, which saved his life.

He is now home as well. (The wonders of medicine and God's power.)

Both my Father-in-law and Mom will have some changes in their lives to be sure.

Vance
no x now!

Offline marv

• A Real Regular
Thanks Vance
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 08:40:52 AM »
Thanks Vance I will Keep your Mom and Father-in-Law in our Prayers and thoughts, Tell Dad Hello for me.  Strange how illness come in bunches.
Hopeful this is all for your family Best to the Stallard Family  Marv