Author Topic: need help concealing  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Mc85

• Trade Count: (0)
need help concealing
« on: January 18, 2003, 07:00:12 PM »
hey...sup y'all....ok well if u read one of my old post u know I was gonna get a .357 mag snubbie.Well unfourntantly I lost my job and wont be able to afford it...grr :(  ,but I still want to carry somthing.I was thinking of my Highstandard .22 auto for now just until I can afford a wheel gun.
The prob is it is on the larger side...so I am having probs finding a good way to carry..any ideas????? Also any ideas on ammo...I know .22 isn't the best bet .,but it is all I have right now,and I would rather have something than nothing.
   Well thanx for the info ahead of time y'all.

oh yeah I am about 5.9 and 150 pounds...I don't wear alot of  baggie shirts,but I guess if I have to I will..

thanx again

Lates :D
         &
     God bless
   Shawn Mc.
7.62x54R  the next best thing to being there!

Offline Rhett

• Trade Count: (0)
need help concealing
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 09:51:18 PM »
I'd try to get something a bit bigger.  I don't know how reliable they are but a friend owns a Hi Point 380 and swears by it.  They are themselves a dirt cheap gun at no more than $90 $140 each too.  They also have larger calibers from 9 mm to .45, so if the gun price, and not ammo is the issue you may wish to check into it.

I'm a young gun nut though, so check with others here before you take my advice to town.  (I have put some 200 rounds in his 380, and seen him put atleast double that, and haven't seen a problem once with it.)   But it's always best to ask around.
Time is the fire in which we burn.