Author Topic: DOORS LOCKED AT SHOOTER'S LOUNGE!  (Read 2892 times)

Offline tubbythetuba

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
DOORS LOCKED AT SHOOTER'S LOUNGE!
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2004, 07:05:35 PM »
Quote from: BamBams
Oh one last thing before I disappear into oblivion here.......

Tubby,

What you quoted as Jim's remark to you, was not a remark made to you.  It was directly made to Dave.  You may have made a mistake there.

Cheers again fellows, and remember one thing, life is too short!

If I have, then I will stand corrected!
That Sound You Hear In The Woods While Hunting  Is Deer Laughing

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
DOORS LOCKED AT SHOOTER'S LOUNGE!
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2004, 07:35:26 PM »
Tubby it seems to me you've made a big stink over nothing here tonight. Getting upset over a remark not even made to you. And did violate the rule about name calling by calling Jim "Hitler". So be on notice that you have now violated a rule here. Please let's not repeat it.

This has cost me one good moderator and depending on what happens after a bit of cooling down may cost me two good moderators.

These Marlin Forums have been a big head ache since day one. My Moderators have shouldered most of that burden to keep it off of me. But still I've seen and felt it too. Participation has been nearly nil and hardly worth keeping them open. I've done so because of the hard work of my Moderators and a few folks who seem to really wish them to stay. Beaware one and all, they don't HAVE to stay.

Use them and behave. Follow the rules and you have them. Folks who cannot or will not follow them may leave or be removed. I'm not sure how much time my other moderator on this forum puts in here as he was just kinda helping out as I recall. If this one becomes too much of a headache to me personally I know how to relieve the headache. First I'll pinch off the trouble makers. Then we'll see what happens from there.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!