Author Topic: True Parallax Free-No Centering  (Read 465 times)

Offline Squirrel Boy

• Trade Count: (0)
True Parallax Free-No Centering
« on: August 10, 2004, 04:37:10 PM »
Does anyone know of any Red Dot Scopes similar to Aimpoint that are truely Paralax Free with Unlimited Eye Relief and No Centering required when aiming. The Aimpoint  on my shotgun is a great scope. I am going to get a Red Dot for a hand gun and am wondering if there is anything on the market to compete with the Aimpoint. Eotech  meets the the above standards but is a Holosite and I want  a scope. Thanks, "Squirrel Boy"
Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Offline goose7856

• Contributor
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 10:43:02 AM »
Maybe Hakko scopes makes the type of scope you are looking for....IDK i am just throwing out a few ideas.  

A scope that probably def. has the features you are looking for would be a Docter Optics scope.  But they are very pricey (probably upper $200+)

I dont know how much the aimpoints cost but thats a few options to look into......reply and tell me if they offer anything you are interested in....... :D
Good Hunting and Straight Shooting

Offline Squirrel Boy

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 11:25:04 AM »
Goose, Thanks for the info, I'll see what they have to offer. I haven't heard of the first two and I know Dr. Optic has a Holosite. The Aimpoints are in the $300.00 to $500.00 range. I want a quality scope.                     Thanks again, Squirrel Boy
Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.

Offline wolfie6929

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 04:21:59 PM »
i have a simmons it is ok :-)  but i really like my leopold gillmore 8)