Author Topic: Big mistake  (Read 774 times)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Big mistake
« on: August 12, 2004, 04:52:26 AM »
I told everybody I would see them here or at Ruger22.com.  Forget the Ruger22.com.  There is a loose nut running amuck over there and it is too bad, but I'll not be going back there.
Swingem

Offline Dali Llama

Re: Big mistake
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 08:27:45 AM »
Quote from: magooch
I told everybody I would see them here or at Ruger22.com.  Forget the Ruger22.com.  There is a loose nut running amuck over there and it is too bad, but I'll not be going back there.
Do he/she perchance be from CA, TX or VA, ask Dali Llama? :-D  :)  :-D
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline shoot'n hogs

Big mistake
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 09:56:34 AM »
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Big mistake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told everybody I would see them here or at Ruger22.com. Forget the Ruger22.com. There is a loose nut running amuck over there and it is too bad, but I'll not be going back there.

No kidding about that place.  Alot of built up anger in that place.

Offline Major

• A Real Regular
Big mistake
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2004, 10:04:20 AM »
I just don’t understand why people can get so angry over something they read.   If they don’t like what they are reading then just stop reading.   If they don’t like what one certain person always says then don’t read what that person writes.   Why is that so hard to do?   And why do they think that name-calling will make things right again? ? ? ? :shock:
Deactivated as trouble maker

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2004, 02:41:17 PM »
Quote from: Dali Llama

Sorry Dali, I didn't stick around there long enough to find out what hole that bugger dragged himself out of.  I should be clear about this; I'm not talking about the guy that runs the forum--just the guy that seems to be having a posting blitz.  

I guess I should also be clear about that.  I have nothing against prolific posting.  The nature of the posts over there were what turned me off.
Swingem

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2004, 02:58:36 PM »

Sorry Dali, I didn't stick around there long enough to find out what hole that bugger dragged himself out of.  I should be clear about this; I'm not talking about the guy that runs the forum--just the guy that seems to be having a posting blitz.  

I guess I should also be clear about that.  I have nothing against prolific posting.  The nature of the posts over there were what turned me off.
Dali Llama say he suppose magooch be talking about "Merlin," as Dali visit forum and see nature of posts referenced. :(

Offline Dali Llama

Big mistake
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2004, 03:01:42 PM »
Quote from: Major
I just don’t understand why people can get so angry over something they read.   If they don’t like what they are reading then just stop reading.   If they don’t like what one certain person always says then don’t read what that person writes.   Why is that so hard to do?   And why do they think that name-calling will make things right again? ? ? ? :shock:
Dali Llama say that, unfortunately, similar inquiry be posed to several posters on MarlinOwners Forum and they be unable to provide even mere semblance of rational answer. :(  :(  :(

Offline tubbythetuba

• Avid Poster
Big mistake
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2004, 03:43:25 PM »
tubby speculate that questions posed in sincere quest of knowledge ususally receive answer much before question in quest of piquing ire :-)
That Sound You Hear In The Woods While Hunting  Is Deer Laughing

Offline Dali Llama

Big mistake
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2004, 03:51:36 PM »
Quote from: tubbythetuba
tubby speculate that questions posed in sincere quest of knowledge ususally receive answer much before question in quest of piquing ire :-)
Dali Llama sincerely respond that, like Major, he truly "just don’t understand why people can get so angry over something they read. If they don’t like what they are reading then just stop reading. If they don’t like what one certain person always says then don’t read what that person writes. Why is that so hard to do? And why do they think that name-calling will make things right again?"

Offline tubbythetuba

• Avid Poster
Big mistake
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2004, 06:32:56 PM »
Dali Llama sincerely respond that, like Major, he truly "just don’t understand why people can get so angry over something they read. If they don’t like what they are reading then just stop reading. If they don’t like what one certain person always says then don’t read what that person writes. Why is that so hard to do? And why do they think that name-calling will make things right again?"

Everyone would do well to emulate Dali's superb forum decorum :-)  :lol:  :-)
That Sound You Hear In The Woods While Hunting  Is Deer Laughing

Offline Dali Llama

Big mistake
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2004, 01:23:40 AM »

Everyone would do well to emulate Dali's superb forum decorum :-)  :lol:  :-)
Ain't that the truth, respond Dali Llama!! :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :D

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2004, 02:15:27 AM »
[ .[/quote]Dali Llama say he suppose magooch be talking about "Merlin," as Dali visit forum and see nature of posts referenced. :([/quote]

Actually Dali, it wasn't Merlin.  I don't want to name the dude that I thought was trashing the place, because it might be hanging around here too.  I guess we're all just supposed to get along and for the mostpart, the old "Marlin Talk" group was pretty good.
Swingem

Offline les hemby

• Contributor
Big mistake
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2004, 02:40:52 AM »
Funny thing about name calling, its pretty easy when other person is 500 miles away, but may not work so good face to face :eek: Pretty easy to be tough on typewriter

Offline NYH1

Big mistake
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2004, 06:58:05 AM »
Quote from: les hemby
Funny thing about name calling, its pretty easy when other person is 500 miles away, but may not work so good face to face :eek: Pretty easy to be tough on typewriter

YUP
"ROLL TIDE". . .Back To Back. . .Three In The Last Four Years "GO GIANTS"  "YANKEES"