Author Topic: Summit has finally done it  (Read 485 times)

Offline TOMMYY01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Summit has finally done it
« on: August 12, 2004, 11:19:21 PM »
I know this a rifle forum ,but I had to let you know. Summitstands has finally come out with a tree stand that's unreal. It looks like a strap-on but it 's a climber. :eek: It's called the clear shot. It's great for the bowhunter. No annoying arm rests to get into the way. It only weighs in at 16 lbs. And the weight capacity is 300 lbs. I called BPS and Cabelas yesterday, and they haven't heard of it. :evil:  :evil:  I guess I will have to call summit and order one from them. :coffee:  Go to their website summitstands.com and take a look for yourself. You'll see what I mean. I can't beleive tha tnoone has come up with this kind of climber for the bowhunter yet. :roll:  :roll: It's new for 2004 and the lady I talked to at summit said they have been shipping these things out since May.  Like I said, sorry about this but I think that some of you also hunt with a bow also. :D  :-D  :grin:
                                                                           Tommy
I like my trophies on my wall and in my belly

Offline safetysheriff

• Trade Count: (0)
Summit has finally done it
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 01:37:08 PM »
Good info' and thanks from those of us who use tree stands.     I rarely do, but I know they're a great help, and overall are alleged to be the most successful technique for deer hunting.

Take care.
Yet a little while and the wicked man shall be no more.   Though you mark his place he will not be there.   Ps. 37.