Author Topic: A clarification  (Read 464 times)

Offline jh45gun

• Trade Count: (0)
A clarification
« on: August 15, 2004, 02:42:29 PM »
On the post that was locked in reply to fwed. I agree the post was 6 months old and I was moderator and did not consider it a personal attack at the time as Fwed was not a member here! Now it is a different situation and Bambams is right on what he posted. Bambams you may lock this if you like! Jim
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline FWiedner

Re: A clarification
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 02:55:20 PM »
Quote from: jh45gun
On the post that was locked in reply to fwed. I agree the post was 6 months old and I was moderator and did not consider it a personal attack at the time as Fwed was not a member here! Now it is a different situation and Bambams is right on what he posted. Bambams you may lock this if you like! Jim

I am a member here now.

The fact that I was not a member at the time, and thus, not even here to present a defense or report an unwarranted libel makes the remark just that much more reprehesible.

I have broken none of the rules of this forum, nor have I criticized, insulted, or presented any difficulty for any other forum member.

This post in question is insulting and uncalled for.  It is a deliberate and unveiled personal attack.  It has been posted with the apparent and unquestioning BLESSING of the forum moderator.

According to the forum rules, as stated by Mr. Graybeard and by yourself, personal attacks are forbidden.

Or are there two sets sets of rules?
They may talk of a "New Order" in the  world, but what they have in mind is only a revival of the oldest and worst tyranny.   No liberty, no religion, no hope.   It is an unholy alliance of power and pelf to dominate and to enslave the human race.

Offline jh45gun

Re: A clarification
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 05:22:38 PM »
Quote from: FWiedner
Quote from: jh45gun

I am a member here now.

The fact that I was not a member at the time, and thus, not even here to present a defense or report an unwarranted libel makes the remark just that much more reprehesible.

I have broken none of the rules of this forum, nor have I criticized, insulted, or presented any difficulty for any other forum member.

This post in question is insulting and uncalled for.  It is a deliberate and unveiled personal attack.  It has been posted with the apparent and unquestioning BLESSING of the forum moderator.

According to the forum rules, as stated by Mr. Graybeard and by yourself, personal attacks are forbidden.

Or are there two sets sets of rules?
 Nope there is not! and  to be honest with you I never gave it a thought as like I said you were not a member here at the time  so to me it was a non issue. I suggest you get over it as I bet this is not the only forum folks may have said things about you, me, Dali or any one else here! You want to make a issue of something that is current go for it but to drag up something six months old is stretching it even for you!
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline BamBams

A clarification
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2004, 08:30:51 PM »
This is rediculous Jim, and there is no problem NOW, so I am locking it as per your suggestion.  Let's get back to posting. *smiles*
NRA Handgun Instructor