Author Topic: Little Girls and deer hunting.  (Read 431 times)

Offline big medicine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Little Girls and deer hunting.
« on: August 25, 2004, 11:28:57 AM »
I will be lost this year. My Daughter started Kindergarten this week. She has been going deer hunting with me since she was 2. I have always loved sitting there with her as she talks about the "big ten buck deer"  The first year she went she had these winnie the pooh deer slayer boots, and it seems like just yesterday. She will still be able to go out on the weekends and maby in the evenings with me, but none the less I will miss just being able to take her out any time she wanted to go. I hope that she still has the interest to go. She has been talking about it all summer. My son who is 4 is looking forward to duck and deer hunting. Almost every night we watch a duck hunting or deer hunting video. So at least I know one will still go.

Offline Nightrain52

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Little Girls and deer hunting.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 11:55:21 AM »
Spend as much time with your kids as you can and show them all you know about the great outdoors. Hopefuly they will pick up the hunting and conservation and carry on as they grow to adulthood. Enjoy them now because they seem to grow up too quick and next thing you know they are striking out on their own.
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS