Author Topic: VC just returned my call!! Heres his new e-mail address  (Read 409 times)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
VC just returned my call!! Heres his new e-mail address
« on: August 23, 2004, 10:57:30 AM »
VC just returned my call!! He also sent me an e-mail and asked that I post his new e-mail address, he says he has lost his aol service and cannot get on line yet but can be reached at varmintcontroller@hotmail.com.

Griz, he asked for your e-mail and I gave it to him.

Markus, I told him you were looking for a stock and he said he thought he sent it out. (before he moved...?)

I gave VC the GB address and told him how to access the site from any Library or Coffee Shop computer. I also told him after accessing the site to just sign on and he could post and receive messages or that he could post as a guest without even logging on. He said he might be able to use a friends computer.

Look and yee shall find....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline Rogmatt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
VC just returned my call!! Heres his new e-
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 02:28:44 AM »
MSP Ret,  without getting too nosey or personal, how is he doing??

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
VC just returned my call!! Heres his new e-
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 04:26:16 AM »
Fine I guess, he's working 2 jobs so he must be feeling OK. We had other things to speak about besides his accident. I'll try to remember to inquire about his current physical condition next time we speak....<><.... :-)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley