Author Topic: Tubby is in trouble again.  (Read 698 times)

Offline Nightrain52

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Tubby is in trouble again.
« on: August 19, 2004, 04:17:03 PM »
I was watching the 6pm. news this evening and they were talking about a bear out in Washington that had raided some coolers in a camp ground and drank 32 beers and spent the whole next day sleeping it off in a tree nearby. They brought in one of those round bear traps and baited it with a couple of open beers. Sure enough next morning Yogi was caught in the trap and relocated to a different area. Tubby, what are we going to do with you, first you corrupted Annabelle and now your working on Yogi. :-D  :)  :-D  :)  :-D  :)  :-D  :)  :drink4:  :D
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline jh45gun

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 05:17:32 PM »
Wait until Peta and the Tree huggers hear about this!  :)  :)  :) Tubby your doomed :)
Said I never had much use for one, never said I didn't know how to use it.

Offline marlinman93

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »
Hey give a bear a break! It was only 30, and the bear was finicky too! He only drank one brand of beer, the two he left were Busch light beers, while the other 30 were all another brand! A beer conoissieur!
Ballard, the great American Rifles!

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 02:21:37 AM »
I wonder what a drunkbear would act like? Docile, mean, etc. POWDERMAN.  :D  :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2004, 08:07:11 AM »
Quote from: powderman
I wonder what a drunkbear would act like? Docile, mean, etc. POWDERMAN.  :D  :D
Dali Llama say he suppose that alcohol have very similar effect on central nervous system of ursine species that it do on man.
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2004, 08:11:33 PM »
I thought the bear was Tubby :)  
On another thought the park service use to and may still tranquilize the bears with PCP. Imagine running on to a bear all hopped on that. They said some of those bears had been darted up to 6 different times.
Trying to stop a human on that stuff is bad enough, But a bear would be plum scary.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline tubbythetuba

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2004, 04:09:38 PM »
:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
That Sound You Hear In The Woods While Hunting  Is Deer Laughing

Offline RIFLERANGER

• Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2004, 10:13:41 AM »
Quote from: Hooker
I thought the bear was Tubby :)  
On another thought the park service use to and may still tranquilize the bears with PCP. Imagine running on to a bear all hopped on that. They said some of those bears had been darted up to 6 different times.
Trying to stop a human on that stuff is bad enough, But a bear would be plum scary.

Pat

That's why the big bores were invented..... :grin:
"HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR RIFLES TODAY ?!"

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2004, 02:06:06 PM »
Aint it the truth :lol:

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline Nightrain52

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2004, 03:50:23 PM »
A drunkin doped up bear would be kind of hard to handle. Maybe that is where those bigfoot sightings are coming from in Washingto state. Tubby drinks a case of beer and gets in the tranquilizer darts then goes running naked and screaming thru the woods at the top of his lungs. Scares the hell out of everybody. :-D  :)  :-D  :)  :-D  :)  :-D  :)  :D  :D
FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR-ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR IT--------IT'S HARD TO SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY TURKEYS

Offline tubbythetuba

• Avid Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2004, 03:45:59 PM »
Quote from: Nightrain52
A drunkin doped up bear would be kind of hard to handle. Maybe that is where those bigfoot sightings are coming from in Washingto state. Tubby drinks a case of beer and gets in the tranquilizer darts then goes running naked and screaming thru the woods at the top of his lungs. Scares the hell out of everybody. :-D  :)  :-D  :)  :-D  :)  :-D  :)  :D  :D

That night is SEARED into my memory; I was not that wildman. I was in Idaho, on a secret mission given to me by WA Gov Gary Locke :roll:
That Sound You Hear In The Woods While Hunting  Is Deer Laughing