Author Topic: Ever notice ... ?  (Read 685 times)

Offline Dave in WV

• Trade Count: (0)
Ever notice ... ?
« on: August 26, 2004, 04:09:15 AM »
Have you ever noticed it seems the people most vocal about animal rights are pro abortion?  That many people against hunting on Sunday seldom use religious reasons? How so many people that are against hunting eat meat? The saying " Warning, there are no life guards watching the gene pool" is obviously correct.  :?
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
--Albert Einstein

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Ever notice ... ?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 08:16:27 AM »
I think the only real connection here is political more than moral. Most left wingers are pro choice and anti hunting. This seeming contradition is more based on political affiliation than any real moral issue. I think that if tommorow, the left wing leaders decided to change to pro hunting, the rest of the left wing mass's would follow.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Lawdog

Ever notice ... ?
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 12:33:58 PM »
Actually a person can be pro-choice and pro-hunting.  Pro-choice is a religious issue and really doesn’t belongs on a hunting forum, as far as I am concerned.  Let’s keep this area for Hunting and Shooting General Discussion topics.  Lawdog
 :D
Gary aka Lawdog is now deceased. He passed away on Jan. 12, 2006. RIP Lawdog. We miss you.

Offline Dave in WV

Ever notice ... ?
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 05:43:22 AM »
Cabin4, you got my drift on this post. Lawdog, I wasn't looking at this in a religious light. I see it as a personal moral issue just as hunting rights are.  :D

If the moderator sees fit to delete this post I'm all for it.
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing others; it is the only means
--Albert Einstein