Author Topic: Sold  (Read 702 times)

Offline tacshooter

• Trade Count: (0)
Sold
« on: September 03, 2004, 06:49:54 PM »
I am selling 2 .357 swage die sets. One for flat point, the other hollow point. They are the type used on a standard reloading press. I also have about 6-8 boxes of .44 caliber half jackets. Email me with your request, and I will see if I have it. These will be sold at a good price. You know what they cost these days. I also have some .38-.357 3/4 jackets.

Thanks, Tacshooter........... :roll:
Sold Please Remove
NRA Life Member
NRA Practical Pistol Instructor
Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Proud Father of a Decorated Combat Soldier who fought in Iraq!
PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS IN IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN!

I CAN ONLY HIT WHAT I SEE IN MY CROSSHAIRS.... :sniper:

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Sold
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 04:02:44 AM »
I have edited your post to remove all references to items for sale other than those related to bullet swaging. I have also deleted your post on the Cast Bullet Forum.

My discussion forums are for discussion NOT for buying, selling and trading. Due to the unique nature of the bullet swaging operation I have been allowing this forum to be used for buying, selling and trading of SWAGING related items ONLY.

This forum and the Trapping Forum are the ONLY  discussion forums that I have granted that priviledge.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
Sold
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 10:26:02 AM »
Quote from: Graybeard
This forum and the Trapping Forum are the ONLY  discussion forums that I have granted that priviledge.

Thanks, Graybeard, for allowing what you do.  I've always said, "If you state the rules before the play begins, ANYTHING you say is FAIR."
Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)