Author Topic: tracker2 goes to the range!!!!  (Read 611 times)

Offline beefa

• Trade Count: (0)
tracker2 goes to the range!!!!
« on: September 28, 2004, 06:55:14 AM »
man oh man, what a great little tack driving tracker i own!!!! they should call it the tacker instead of tracker, at 50yrds no scope just the nice rifle sights the tracker came with, 1inch groups on the bench and off hand, recoil wasnt that bad after 20 rounds it starts to hurt. i used brenneke rottwiels mp 23/4 inch i turned the target into 1 big hole!!!! dead on out of the box with these slugs, went out and bought 25boxes wont have to go looking around for these any time soon. these slugs are awsome in the tracker.. later days my friends, 8)  bill

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 07:24:39 AM »
beefa, I shoot the same MP's out of my smoothbore H&R with a red dot and get similar results!! As a matter of fact the MP's shoot better out of my smoothbore than my Tracker 2!! Next time I am up at Kittery Trading Post (the only place around here I know of that carrys them) I am going to buy a bunch more myself. What did you have to pay per box of 5? Did you get any deal for buying 25 boxes?....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline WNY_Whitetailer

• Look at me I'm white and nerdy
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Working...
    • http://www.dec.state.ny.us/
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 07:59:38 AM »
Sure is a good feeling when you have that gun sighted in dead on isn't it?

Keep up the good work.
Patience comes with age and You can't teach common sense

Offline beefa

brenekee slugs
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 09:27:41 AM »
I live in chelsea next to boston, i paid 76.50 for 25boxes, these slugs are awsome, 1 round went through the wood in back of the target it looked like someone used a drill bit with a weedwacker attached to it, im very happy with this tracker, i might go out and buy another just to have two!!! it out shot my partners 870, and my buddies mossberg hands down, they all want a tracker, ha,ha,ha, they called it a stove pipe until i started shooting then there mouths dropped to the floor when they seen what the tracker can do right out of the box. no fooling with anything!!! gotta go , later bill

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2004, 11:06:44 AM »
beefa, I worked in and around Bellingham Square for a while before I retired, actually all through Chelsea and Revere. Where did you get the MP's for that price? I'd like to buy some for that amount. I still travel through Chelsea every so often...Thanks....<><.... :grin:
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2004, 11:13:44 AM »
beefa, I worked in and around Bellingham Square for a while before I retired, actually all through Chelsea, Winthrop, Revere, East Boston and all of Suffolk County and the surrounding area, but I was younger and  had longer hair, a beard and moustache.  Where did you get the MP's for that price? I'd like to buy some for that amount. I still travel through Chelsea every so often...Thanks....<><.... :grin:

P.S.,  Whats the name of that great place for Steak Tips there?

Offline beefa

steak tips and slugs, eemmm eeemm!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2004, 03:38:58 PM »
first off to the slug store, roachs sporting goods in camgridge mass, bought half of them there for 3.99 abox!! second stop four seasons in woburn mass 3.00 a box with a little discount for buying 12boxes, now onto the steaktips you have floramos, and newbridge cafe cant choose sometimes have to flip a coin hahahahah, the chelsea sq is like harlem in new york enter at your own risk!!! so so sad... i been in chelsea for 37yrs so you probably walked by me many times what a small world, my full name is bill surette.... now go get them tips and slugs and have a cold one for me while your at it...later bill :)

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2004, 12:37:00 AM »
:D , Thanks beefa, It was the Newbridge!!! I'll try to stop at Four Seasons in Woburn next time I drive up 128. Your right about Bellingham Square, had some interesting times there, and yes I was working that area when you were there, probably had a drink next to you at Cousins :roll: ....<><.... :grin: