Author Topic: HOW OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD VOTE  (Read 606 times)

Offline IntrepidWizard

• Trade Count: (0)
HOW OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD VOTE
« on: October 25, 2004, 03:32:53 PM »
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -- George Washington

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 03:54:33 PM »
That's easily understandable as John Kerry would gladly turn off the running of this country to those little piss ant nations. As good a reason as I know of to not vote for him.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline IntrepidWizard

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 04:01:58 PM »
You and I know that ,but the Liberal Blue Bonnet proponents don't.
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -- George Washington

Offline Gun Runner

• Trade Count: (33)
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 04:44:14 PM »
And I dint vote  for him. Cast my ballot last friday (absentee). Now to see ifin the world wants a leader or somebody that marries for money.

Gun Runner

Offline clodbuster

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
betavote
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2004, 11:50:39 AM »
Any candidate that nearly the whole rest of the world wants so badly must be a very dangerous person for the future of these United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Preserve the Loess Hills!!!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2004, 12:42:26 PM »
Any candidate that nearly the whole rest of the world wants so badly must be a very dangerous person for the future of these United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't that the truth. None of those countries are looking at what's best for the US only what might best benefit them. That's the natural order of things. You look out for #1 first. But the dumocraps don't seem to understand that.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline kevin.303

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2004, 05:45:31 PM »
only 10% of canadians would vote for W. thats not a surprise to tell ya the truth. what irritates me is people up here that get all excited about the US elections. they go on about how bad bush is for the world and how he is imposing all these trade restrictions on us because we didn't go to war. actually we did go to war,just not in iraq. Canadian forces are still deployed in afghanistan and that is putting a strain on our forces, not to mention our broken helicopters and combustible submarines. anyways, aas far as trade restrictions go, mainly beef, it's not great right now but Kerry wants to put a permanent ban on canadain beef and lumber. that's gonna hurt a lot more than the current restrictions. what also bugs me is people here are always going on " we have to change and get rid of bush " and how do you plan to accomplish that?! you're not an american, you can't vote so don't %$#&@! worry about it!! thye're the same liberal commie turds that voted in our current cretin. :roll:
" oh we didn't sink the bismarck, and we didn't fight at all, we spent our time in Norfolk and we really had a ball. chasing after women while our ship was overhauled, living it up on grapefruit juice and sick bay alcohol"