Author Topic: Where did everyone go?  (Read 880 times)

Offline Lady Graybeard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Where did everyone go?
« on: October 25, 2004, 04:37:28 AM »
I wanted to buy everyone a drink but it doesn't seem to be nobody here. Well barkeep if someone happens to show up tell them the drinks are on me.  

Lady GB
Old Proverb
A sorrow shared is but half a trouble,
But a joy that's shared is a joy made double.

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where did everyone go?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 04:57:11 AM »
Barkeep,there are several drinks waiting for me,I will have them now and we will discuss the weather and the severity in this 12 month cycle--ok?
Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is
a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -- George Washington

Offline Lady Graybeard

• Avid Poster
Where did everyone go?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 05:15:02 AM »
IntrepidWizard,  Glad to see the saloon isn't empty after all.  Barkeep I will have a root beer.  I hope that Hamp, William, Butler and Holiday and the rest hasn't gotten lost.  :grin:

Lady GB
Old Proverb

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where did everyone go?
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 05:22:48 AM »
now that we are alone,and my wife is collecting eggs ,I got a $1 bill and and old horse,----naw to wet and cold,how is Bama.

Offline Lady Graybeard

• Avid Poster
Where did everyone go?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2004, 05:38:53 AM »
The sun is a shining and it is warm outside. It is such a nice day I should be working in my flower beds instead of being at the computer.
Old Proverb

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where did everyone go?
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2004, 06:47:36 AM »
No flowers until spring and then bulbs mostly in the Sierra,crops are root crops only.Snow to 35 Angels tonight--early winter do to the El Nino effect.

Offline williamlayton

Where did everyone go?
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2004, 07:02:29 AM »
Well, I'm here, fergot to ask tha hen how I am---soooo thefore I don't know. Weather is hot, and fer tha most part dry--has been, fer tha summer. Winter perdicted to be colder than tha last few winters--That aint good news fer me, though we could use a spell of it.
Everbody is gatherin in tha crops an should be droppin by soon to get reaquainted fer tha winter. Spect a crop of new folks will find tha town to their liking an hang around a spell.
Tha LORD is good and has been specially good to me and mine (tha hen), the rest of tha kids is good and my daughter is gonna have a girlbaby in march. Been surrounded by females all my life and my son and daughter is producing more of em. Guess I am stuck with em. Thas alright.
They have good good coffee at this here Saloon and the company is good, septin fer BF,Hamp an Doc when they is on a rampage or Hamp is on the road.
You folks what been gettin so much water, I pray a blessing fer it all and tolerance fer ya til it gets here.
Keep Christ Jesus in the front of your thoughts and on your tounge, it will prove to be a blessing to ya.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline IntrepidWizard

Where did everyone go?
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2004, 07:51:49 AM »
Nice hearing from you Willy,temp at this time is 33 and wet snow after tremdous rain----maybe breaking the 10 year drought.The Bogus reports by the Left bent people is upsetting.

Offline Glanceblamm

Where did everyone go?
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2004, 10:46:59 PM »
I wasn't ever here to begin with but you might have seen me through the window on my way to get powder & Lead just across the street.
Has been a sureal & busy year having dealt with the plant explosion, funerals, hospital visits, and dealing with investigaters. Your prayers were Greatly Appreciated.

I have still taken the time to keep my skills up with them hoglegs and rifleguns. Things are winding down and am ready to head out to get some game & perhaps a pelt or three.
I will try to make it back before spring but can usually be found at that Varmint & Predator trading post just up the road.
Have a good one, I left some change with the barkeep for drinks!